Enter the Spider-Man: Homecoming Premiere competition to stand a chance to win 2 tickets to the Spider-man homecoming premier hosted by Dell EMC South Africa at the Numetro cinema’s at Monte Casino, Johannesburg on 6 July 2017.
Comment on the Dell EMC South Africa Facebook page or Dell EMC South Africa Twitter page and tell us why you should win the competition, tagging the person you would like to take with.
SPIDER-MAN HOME COMING PREMIER COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter of this contest is Dell EMC South Africa
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions by the entrant and entrant’s nominated friend. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. Entry is via Facebook and Twitter only. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website remain the responsibility of each Eligible Entrant and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible entry.
3. Entry is free and open to “Eligible Entrants” only, being individuals who are residents of South Africa, have a current and valid email address, are not directors or employees of the Promoter, are not immediate families of the employees Promoter.
4. The Competition commences at 29 June 2017 and closes on 4 July 2017. The promoter must receive all submissions via Internet by 11:59am on 4 July 2017. The decision of the Promoter on when a submission received is final.
5. In the event that the Entrant is selected as a winner, the participant acknowledges and agrees to their details being published on Dell EMC South Africa’s Social Media Platforms.
ENTRY TO COMPETITION
1. To enter the Competition each Eligible Entrant must have a valid Facebook or Twitter profile. provide all requested details, including their first name and current valid e-mail address;
2. Entrant must say why he/she wants to win the movie premier tickets and tag the person they want to take with to the Spider-man homecoming premier. Winners are chosen based on the most creative and original expression in the description.
3. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or any delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the winner’s identity, age, residential address and the email address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize and any information submitted by the winners in entering the promotion before issuing a prize.
5. Any Participant who does not comply with the terms and conditions herein (or such other terms and conditions and guidelines as the Promoter may specify from time to time) will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries (in its absolute discretion) in contravention of these terms and conditions.
6. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible.
1. There will be two (2) winners. Each winner will receive two tickets to the Spider-man Homecoming Premier. Hosted at Numetro Monte Casino Johannesburg. This prize down NOT include transport.
2. If for any reason any element of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a similar prize element of equal value will be awarded to the winner.
3. All winners will be contacted on social media platform via a PBPR representative indicated in the winner’s entry (same day of the judging). The name of each prize winner will also be published on the Dell EMC Social media platforms the same day of the draw. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of the draw will be taken by the Promoter (or its agents). Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. If the winner has not yet accepted the prize by Wednesday 5 July 11:59, they automatically loose their prize and a new winner will be chosen.
5. The decisions made by the promoter and/or its appointed judges are final and binding and no appeals shall be entertained for any reasons whatsoever.
6. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to replace any prize with another of equivalent value without notice. The Promoter accepts no responsibilities for any variation in prize values.
7. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking part in, the winning or use of any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.