Companies large and small are working to build a more flexible workforce to meet the challenges of an evolving business landscape. A flexible workforce can take multiple forms: it may include employees who have the skills to perform a variety of tasks, as well as workers who can work anywhere and at any time. A flexible workforce may also rely on pools of highly skilled freelance and contract talent that allow the business to scale up or down easily as needed.
Technology is key to successfully building a flexible workforce. The right solutions enable employees to work easily and securely from any location, while providing access to collaboration solutions, network resources and data center infrastructure. With workforce solutions from Dell Technologies, you can ensure your remote workers can stay connected and productive and that data and devices are always protected.
The virtual workspace, telecommuting technologiesand remote endpoint devices may be the future of work but managing them represents an added burden for IT teams. Dell Technologies Unified Workspace makes it simple with an industry-leading solution for deploying, securing, managing and supporting your devices from the cloud. With a comprehensive portfolio of solutions that simplify the PC lifecycle environment, Unified Workspace gives your employees a seamless and hassle-free experience no matter where they work.
• Deploy anywhere. We’re the first OEM to provision applications with VMware Workspace ONE in the factory, shipping systems directly to employees anywhere in the world. Eliminate IT time and labor for provisioning systems. Reduce time to deliver core applications to employees from two hours to just over 12 minutes.
• Protect devices. Secure devices, access and data with technology that doesn’t compromise your employees’ ability to work at full speed.
• Simplify management. Manage all devices and mobile devices from the cloud using one console, regardless of OS. Virtualize all your applications and deliver a seamless user experience with single sign-on (SSO).
• Resolve issues fast. Dell ProSupport for PCs ensures users stay in the zone by delivering telemetry-driven insights that let IT stay informed, maintain control and remotely resolve issues on multiple devices.
Our Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) supports your flexible workforce by delivering high-performance user experiences for as little as $10 per user per month (for 1000 users). Dell Technologies VDI solutions enhance user, data, app and endpoint security by centrally storing data, IP and apps in the data center. Our end-to-end solutions enable anytime, anywhere digital workspaces by delivering extreme graphics in a reliable environment. And with our VDI technology, IT can manage images and applications from a central console and allocate resources dynamically to respond more quickly to user needs and business demands.
Ensuring security with a flexible, remote workforce can be a challenge, but we offer a suite of security solutions that simplifies the task of protecting endpoints and mitigating attacks.
• The Dell SafeGuard and Response portfolio. Powered by VMware Carbon Black and Secureworks, delivers comprehensive solutions for managing endpoint threats. Proactively detect and block attacks with artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies and rely on Dell security experts to remediate threats across endpoints, network and cloud.
• Dell SafeData. protects sensitive data on devices and secures information in the cloud.
• Dell SafeBIOS. detects advanced endpoint threats using behavior-based threat detection.
• Dell SafeID. protects user credentials with a solution that provides a hardened and secure bank for storing passwords, biometric templates and security codes.
Additional Dell solutions and technologies for powering your flexible workforce include:
• Dell EMC SD-WAN powered by VMware. Rapid growth in remote employee and flexible workforce traffic can cause bottlenecks and strain on corporate networks. Dell EMC SD-WAN delivers reliable, high-performance home or branch access to cloud services, SaaS-based applications and private data centers – without relying on your corporate network.
• Dell Technologies Cloud. To provide your mobile workforce with access to data center infrastructure, Dell Technologies Cloud lets you quickly deploy on-premises, automated infrastructure and create a consistent management experience across all your clouds.
• Dell Technologies On Demand. The technology needs of a flexible workforce change quickly. Dell Technologies On Demand offers the industry’s broadest end-to-end portfolio of consumption-based and as-a-service solutions that helps to take the pressure off your IT budget.
Accelerate employees’ productivity and collaboration from home with Dell Work from Home Solutions.
Dell EMC VDI edge to core to cloud VDI solutions empower your workforce and deliver secure, high-performance computing experiences.
Dell Technologies Cloud is a hybrid cloud solution that simplifies operations and improves cloud economics through a consistent management experience.