As the digital workplace evolves, your employees are working from more places and in more diverse ways than ever before. Your choice of collaboration solutions is critical to helping them stay productive, keeping them connected and maintaining business continuity. In fact, with the right telework technologies, your remote workers can become some of the most productive members of your workforce.
At Dell Technologies, we’ve been engineering leading-edge collaboration solutions for our own remote workforce for more than 10 years. Today, our infrastructure and end-user solutions help minimize risk, maximize efficiency and provide employees with everything they need to get the job done anywhere, anytime.
Collaboration solutions from Dell Technologies empower your workforce with the remote IT devices, technologies and support they need to work across geographies. We deliver the five essential ingredients that make remote work more productive:
1. A fast start. Dell Technologies Unified Workspace delivers laptops and desktops direct from our factories to your end-users, enabling workers to hit the ground running and allowing IT teams to focus on other priorities. Unified Workspace also combines security, management and support for seamless and hassle-free collaboration experiences.
2. High-quality experiences. Our Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) provides high-end performance that lets employees run compute-intensive applications in a reliable environment. Our virtual workspace technology streamlines IT resources and allows IT teams to centrally manage images and applications so they can respond faster to users and business demands.
3. Built-in security. Dell Endpoint Security, powered by VMware Carbon Black, keeps remote users and their data safe by delivering comprehensive threat management and data security features for protecting endpoints, safeguarding data, defending against attacks and hardening authentication credentials.
4. Superior network performance. Dell EMC SD-WAN transforms your network to eliminate bottlenecks and improve availability for remote workers. This Dell solution minimizes the strain on corporate and home networks and lets remote users run complex workloads without worrying about unreliable connections.
5. Access to data center infrastructure. Dell Technologies Cloud lets you support remote workers with collaboration solutions built on hybrid cloud resources. With Dell Technologies Cloud, you can scale your data center easily, rapidly deploy automated infrastructure and enjoy a consistent management experience with familiar tools across all your clouds.
Choose from a wide range of proven technology and collaboration solutions with streamlined IT deployment, security management and support.
• Dell Latitude Laptops and 2-in-1 PCs. Tthe most intelligent business PCs for mobility, allowing workers to start up, charge and connect faster than ever.
• Dell OptiPlex Desktop PCs. These PCs feature versatile form factors, custom configurations, AI optimization and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
• Dell Precision Workstations. They offer versatile designs, intelligent performance and mission-critical reliability for today’s most-demanding applications.
• Dell UltraSharp Monitors. Feature top-of-the-line design, stunning visuals and exceptional ease-of-use for the ultimate user experience.
• Peripherals. including headsets, docking stations and stands, keyboards and mice, and cables and adapters to improve efficiency and communication.
Our state-of-the-art desktops and laptops feature Dell Optimizer, an AI-based optimization software that transforms the remote work experience by learning from and responding to the way your employees work. It’s designed to automatically improve performance of applications, increase battery run time and enhance audio settings in the background to deliver a seamless user experience and fewer disruptions.
With intelligent business PCs and collaboration solutions powered by Dell Optimizer, your workers can:
• Manage the speed and performance of favorite applications so that every interaction feels natural and responsive.
• Automatically optimize the most-used applications by evaluating how each program consumes resources and identifying opportunities for efficiency.
• Increase efficiency with faster launch times, improved performance and seamless switching between applications.
• Communicate clearly with intelligent conferencing audio that reduces echoes and background noises, stabilizes volume and prioritizes preferred voice streams.
• Avoid last-minute power disruptions with ExpressCharge, a solution that analyzes power usage habits, extends run times and charges systems faster when a power boost is needed.
Dell Technologies On Demand provides more choice, flexibility and predictability in how you consume IT infrastructure and pay for collaboration solutions. By implementing usage-based consumption models, Dell Technologies On Demand gives you the option to:
• Pay as you grow. Make predictable payments over a specified term and grow your consumption over time.
• Pay as you use. Pay for infrastructure and collaboration solutions on a monthly basis based on variable usage, scaling up or down as needed.
• Pay as a service. Pay only for the resources you need while letting our team manage your infrastructure and collaboration solutions.
Accelerate employees’ productivity and collaboration from home with Dell Work from Home Solutions.
Dell Technologies Unified Workspace enables companies to deploy, secure, manage and support devices from the cloud.
New Dell Latitude family is designed to start up, charge and connect faster to improve your work productivity.