VCE sales of Hardware, Software and Services (including both VCE Professional Services and VCE Support Services) are made by whichever of the applicable entities below is reflected in the Quote from VCE:
- VCE Company, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, with offices at 1500 N. Greenville Ave., Suite 1100, Richardson, TX 75081 [generally for systems being manufactured in Franklin, MA]
- VCE Technology Solutions Ltd., incorporated and registered in Ireland (Company number 484306), with a place of business at Ground Floor, 2 Park Place, City Gate Park, Mahon, Co. Cork, Ireland [generally for systems being manufactured in Cork, Ireland]
A “Purchaser” as used on this legal terms site means the company/entity purchasing from the applicable VCE entity above, including VCE’s channel partners, distributors or end user customers.
NOTE: If a Purchaser has an unexpired, signed agreement with VCE covering the purchase of Hardware, Software or Services from VCE then those terms control such purchase (to the extent of such agreement) instead of the terms set forth on this site.
To the extent an applicable signed agreement does not exist between VCE and Purchaser, the Quote issued by VCE together with the terms found HERE form the contract of purchase between VCE and Purchaser (the “Standard Agreement”).
For the avoidance of doubt as to which terms may apply in particular situations, please refer to the following terms and conditions (in the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions below and the Standard Agreement, the terms and conditions of the Standard Agreement control):
- All Software is licensed pursuant to the applicable end user license agreement (“EULA”) terms found HERE.
- All Hardware is sold pursuant to the Standard Agreement (i.e., the Quote together with the terms found HERE).
- VCE Professional Services are governed by either: (a) the applicable signed agreement between VCE and the Purchaser (such as a Statement of Work) as noted above, or (b) the applicable datasheet terms and conditions for Quoted and/or SKU services (found HERE), and the VCE Professional Services Terms and Conditions found HERE.
- VCE Support Services terms can be found HERE.
- VCE Limited Hardware Warranty: Although warranty and support are sometimes erroneously used interchangeably, the warranty from VCE on the Hardware it sells (as stated in the Standard Agreement or in more detail available HERE) is separate and different than the above support services.