On September 7th, EMC became part of Dell Technologies and our new company name became “Dell EMC,” resulting in a global re-branding and refresh of our company identity by name, and look and feel, around the world. Our social media accounts across multiple social platforms (including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) now reflect the same enterprise-wide change, as well. Thus, our former @EMCSupport Twitter account has now been renamed @DellEMCSupport.
Though our support Twitter account has a new name and URL, we still provide the same social support services for EMC customers and partners – for all legacy EMC products – including daily tech tips, helpful support videos, how to’s, troubleshooting advice, Ask the Expert events, and the latest news in Dell EMC Online Support and MyService360. We encourage you to follow our account, if you haven’t already, for the latest in Support Community resources, YouTube product support demos, Top Services Topics, support Tips of the Month, and much more.
The Connect with Customer Service community on the Dell EMC Community Network (DECN) recently posted a helpful article on where to go to get support in the “Dell EMC Services” update. Here you’ll find easy links to both Dell and EMC-branded product support and services, including online, onsite and telephone support.
Social Support Resources for EMC and Dell
- @DellEMCSupport – EMC’s Social Support team is here to help 24/7. Follow us for tech tips, support videos, service programs and events, for all EMC products. Contact us for assistance with technical support.
- @DellCaresPRO – The Dell Cares PRO team assists 24/7 with Dell business client products, including Vostro, Latitude, Optiplex, Precision workstations, and Server and Storage products and switches.
- @DellCares – The Dell Cares team assists 24/7 with Dell consumer product lines including Inspiron, XPS, Printers and Venue Tablets. Multi-lingual social support is also available on Twitter via the following accounts:
- @DellAyuda – Latin American Spanish Support
- @DellAjuda – Brazil Support (Portuguese)
- @DellVousAide – France Support
- @DellHilft – Germany Support
- @DellLuistert– Netherlands Support
- @DellAiuta– Italy Support
- @DellPomoc – Poland Support
- @DellLyssnar– Sweden Support
- @DellLytter – Danish Support
- @DellcaresJapan– Japan Support
- @DellcaresKR – South Korea Support
- @AlienwareTech – Alienware Gaming systems support
- Sina Weibo – China Dell Social Support
This video presentation and resource page published by president, Dell EMC Services and IT, Howard Elias, also helps clarify where to go for both EMC and Dell product support and services. Click the orange arrow under the photo to watch the video.
Have questions? Please post the below in the comment section below. We also encourage you to participate in our new Ask the Expert events covering Online Support and MyService360, as well as our recent merger with Dell, and other product-related events. See a full list of Ask the Expert events going on now and post your questions today!
Holly E. Anderson
Dell EMC Social Support & Community Strategy