Story of the Week
Executive Profiles: Disruptive Tech Leaders In Cloud Computing — Rick Nucci, Dell Boomi Forbes – Dec. 3, 2011
Rick is the founder and CTO of Dell Boomi, responsible for product management and engineering. He is considered an industry expert on SaaS & Cloud integration, multi-tenant architecture, and application programming interface (API) design and best practices.
Other Dell News
Dell's Evolving Workforce Research Program CNBC Video – Dec. 6, 2011
Amit Midha, President, Consumer & Small Business for APJ, Dell talks about how technology is changing the way people work. A recent survey by Dell discussed globalisation's rise due to technology.
Dell, Salesforce.com Deepen Partnership Around SMB Cloud App Delivery PCWorld – Dec. 7, 2011
Dell is rounding out its cloud CRM (customer relationship management) service with the addition of Salesforce.com's Service Cloud customer-service software, the companies announced Wednesday.
When It Comes to Social Media, How Big Are Your Company’s Ears? Forbes – Dec. 8, 2011
In the social enterprise, employees collaborate easily and use social media to connect with customers as they never could before. The social enterprise is about listening, analyzing and engaging with your customers and employees.
How Does Dell Spell Innovation? Stock Buyback Forbes – Dec. 8, 2011
With personal computer sales slowing, cheap competition growing, and a key competitor in a mess of its own making, it’s perfectly reasonable for investors to expect solid Dell (DELL) to make a bold move.
An Interview with Dell's Procurement Director on Environmental Sustainability Forbes – Dec. 8, 2011
Building upon the Opportunity Green Business Conference held in November, I interviewed Oliver Campbell, Director of Procurement at Dell. We discussed sustainable packaging, their recent partnership with EcoCradle Mushroom Packaging, doing good as good business, and much more.
Dell Press Releases
- Dell Adds Salesforce Service Cloud to Integrated CRM offering
- Dell and Intel Global Research Reveals Emerging Markets Faster To Embrace Consumerization of IT
- Dell Positioned as a “Leader” in the Latest IT Asset Disposition Magic Quadrant Report
- Dell SecureWorks Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of the 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America
- Dell Boomi Announces Development of Cloud-Based Master Data Management Solution; Unifying Data Across Applications in the Cloud
Popular Direct2 Dell Posts
- @Dell pumped to be part of Twitter's Enhanced Profile Page rollout
- Dell Receives 100 Percent Score on Corporate Equality Index
- Gartner Positions Dell in the Leaders Quadrant for Asset Resale & Recycling Services
- Dell Storage Forum 2012: Fluid by Design
Industry Quotes & Insight
"For Dell, it (Salesforce.com partnership) gives them another way to add value to the relationship with their customers. Rather than just selling hardware, it's something that lets customers see them as a solution provider." – Denis Pombriant, managing principal of Beagle Research PCWorld
Dell Storage Forum London 2012
Date: January 9-12
Unlike any other conference, Dell Storage Forum lets users test-drive the latest features, interact with Dell experts and walk away with actionable insights on how to shift from managing IT operations to enabling innovation in your data centre.