Students can be rough on their devices and teachers can’t afford interruptions. With protection from accidental mishaps and quick, convenient repair options, gain peace of mind that maintenance issues won’t impact valuable learning time.
Students Are Not In Class 365 Days A Year, But We Are
Providing 1:1 student access is a huge undertaking, but it doesn’t need to be a headache. From initial deployment of devices to ongoing maintenance to transitioning from one school year to the next, Dell provides the year-round, behind-the-scenes IT support you need to help students soar.
Join our webinar to hear from Dell Experts on our exciting Student Technology Services that will help you hit the ground running, keep students learning, and prep for the next school year.
During the Webinar, You Will Better Understand How We Can Help:
• Provide systems ready to go in the hands of students
• Deliver minimal IT effort to manage needs throughout the school year
• Convenient, fast system repair for minimal classroom disruption
• Avoid unexpected expenses from accidental drops and spills
• Eliminate off-cycle budget requests
• Optimize the IT life cycle from one school year to the next
Keep reading with “Your School Has 1:1 Technology. What’s Next?“, and learn more about the case of the Tift County School District in Georgia, which wanted to implement a 1:1 initiative for its students.
When customers like Tift County and others asked for help as they modernized their classrooms, we recognized the opportunity to build on the proven expertise, logistics and scale of our factory-based and on-site client deployment and support services to develop a portfolio of Student Technology Services that precisely address K-12 needs.