Dell is excited to be a Platinum Sponsor at this year’s Red Hat Summit (April 14 – 17, San Francisco). This event is the premier international open source technology event to showcase the latest and greatest in cloud computing, platform, virtualization, middleware, storage, and systems management technologies.
From virtualization and cloud to enterprise IT optimization and performance, our solutions blend the best of Red Hat technology with Dell’s customer-driven innovation leads to solutions and services that address real-world needs. At this year’s event we are sharing new and exciting open source solutions for private cloud, telecom networking, high performance computing and more.
If you plan to attend the event (or just follow along online), here are a few highlights of what Dell is doing at #RHSUMMIT:
- “Dell and Red Hat Enterprise Cloud Solutions” presented by Joseph George and Bill Mason, Tuesday, April 15, 1:20pm
- “UNIX-to-Linux modernization strategies: Eliminate major migration roadblocks” presented by Stuart Kirk, Tuesday, April 15, 3:40pm
- Dell Keynote Address with Sam Greenblatt and Brian Stevens, EVP – CTO, Wednesday, April 16, 8:30am
- “Innovation in the enterprise with OpenStack” presented by Jeremy Riengold and Nicholas Keller, Wednesday, April 16, 2:30pm
- In the Dell booth, we will have a hands-on demonstration of our joint Software Defined Networks (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) for the ICT market as well as presentations and Q&A with our OpenStack private cloud, and High Performance Computing for Storage solutions experts.
At the Intel booth, view an end-to-end vEPC (virtual evolved packet core) network-functions virtualization (NFV) use case demonstration.
Not yet registered for Red Hat Summit 2014? We have Special Registration discounts for Dell customers! Save $500 when you register with code: CUSTSPODEL3159
Keep an eye on the action by following @RedHatSummit or the #RHSummit hashtag on Twitter. Watch recorded keynotes and sessions on YouTube.