As we count down towards this year’s VMworld in Barcelona and finalize our preparations, we are excited about our presence at the event and believe that it will be an insightful and thought provoking look into how VCE can extend the value of your investments in VMware.
As you continue to keep your foot on the gas when it comes to reducing IT complexity and driving business value from cloud computing, we are keen to share our vision of the vital role that converged and hyper-converged infrastructure can play in transforming IT and help you realize benefits more quickly, for a better return on investment.
To help organizations unlock the value of cloud computing and take the right path, we will be showcasing how our comprehensive portfolio (Vblock/VxBlock, VxRack and VSPEX Blue Appliance simplifies IT. The VCE booth (P201) will be a hub of activity. Be sure to come by and check out our NEW VxRack™ System, a hyper-converged rackscale system based on VMware EVO SDDC.
Our in-booth theatre and kiosks will provide attendees with demonstrations and informative sessions led by VCE experts and partners. Don’t miss this interactive opportunity to learn how VCE can help you adapt your data center to changing business requirements and deliver better business outcomes. These sessions will cover a wide range of topics from:
- Blocks, Racks, and Appliances
- VCE Vision™ Intelligent Operations Software
- VCE Vscale™ Architecture
- VCE Solutions: VDI, Exchange, SAP, Oracle
- Other solutions including End User Computing, Enterprise Hybrid Cloud, vCloud Air and the vCloud Air
As a platinum sponsor, we will also be taking part in two speaking sessions, providing insight and advice on how to manage converged infrastructures and improve efficiencies.
- I’ll be speaking on Tuesday, 13 October at 5pm CET in hall 8, room 38 about the benefits of converged solutions for the software defined enterprise. In this session I’ll discuss and demonstrate how organizations of all sizes and sectors can cut operational costs, increase efficiency and prepare for the future by simplifying IT.
- Tom O’Reilly, CTO, Africa and the Middle East at VCE will use real world examples to provide prescriptive guidance and plans for organizations to quickly implement and gain value from a hybrid cloud infrastructure during a session on Wednesday, 14 October, 3:30pm CET in hall 8, room 27.
Last but not least, do participate in our “Don’t Sweat IT” contest for a chance to win an iPad mini. So whether you visit our booth or attend one of our speaker sessions, there is no shortage of opportunities to become enlightened and empowered by what VCE has to offer.
We look forward to welcoming you to our stand at one of the biggest events of the year and helping you take the right path towards cloud computing success. Adiós for now!