One of our key objectives at Dell is to continue producing technology that enables our customers to do more of what they love. That is why we are happy to announce that the Dell Precision T1600 workstation received an Editor’s Choice award for single-processor workstations by PC Mag.
PC Mag analyst Joel Domingo noted:
- “The Dell Precision T1600 passes all tests with flying colors, and is therefore our new Editor’s Choice for single-processor workstations, replacing the HP Z210 Small Form Factor Workstation($2,173 direct, 4 stars).”
- “The Precision T1600 is actually one of the fastest business systems we’ve tested, period, nevermind the fact that it’s a workstation.”
- “Compared with the Editor’s Choice HP Z210, the Precision T1600 has more power, much better expandability, and a much better price.”
- “Compared with the enterprise-class Lenovo M91p, workstations like the Precision T1600 show that they have better performance in addition to the ISV certification factor.”
- “Right now, the Dell Precision T1600 has the best balance between price, performance, and expandability.”
The Dell Precision T1600 entry-level tower workstation combines professional-grade processors and graphics options with ISV certification and dependability in a compact, toolless chassis.
The PCMag.com review demonstrates our resolve to meet our customers’ current and future needs through high performance computing at affordable costs. I am especially proud to be a member of the Precision team that brings proven computing products – such as the Precision T1600 workstation – to market, knowing that our products are helping companies gain efficiencies, and ultimately do more with technology.
Do you have a Precision T1600? Tell us about your favorite features here in the comments.