One of the goals of this blog is to share the most useful EMC Isilon support-related content that we have to offer. In this post, we’re highlighting 20 of the most viewed knowledgebase (KB) articles and product documents from the month of March.
We hope these documents will help you to quickly find an answer to a common question or resolve an issue.
Top 10 KB articles
To access these KB articles, log in to the EMC Online Support site. Articles in bold are new to the top 10 list this month.
- How to upgrade firmware on Intel (QLogic) 12300 and 12800 InfiniBand switches (170524)
- How to download OneFS 220.127.116.11 (172492)
- OneFS 7.0.2 SMB Rollup Patch (172623)
- OneFS 7.1 SMB and Authentication Rollup Patch (174372)
- Best practices for NFS client settings (90041)
- Patches available for EMC Isilon OneFS (88358)
- OneFS sysctl commands (89334)
- How to reset a node to factory defaults (16696)
- How to create SPN accounts to allow Kerberos authentication using SmartConnect DNS entries (16528)
- Troubleshooting performance issues (88844)
Top 10 product documents
To access these PDF documents, log in to the EMC Online Support site. Documents in bold are new to the top 10 list this month.
- OneFS 7.1 CLI Administration Guide
- Isilon Supportability and Compatibility Guide
- Current Isilon Software Releases
- OneFS 7.0.2 Administration Guide
- OneFS 7.1 Web Administration Guide
- Current Patches for Isilon OneFS 7.0
- OneFS 7.1.0 MR Release Notes
- OneFS 7.0.1 Administration Guide
- OneFS 7.0.2 Command Reference
- OneFS 18.104.22.168 Release Notes