Ed. Note: This post was authored by Ed Turkel, High Performance Computing (HPC) Strategist, Dell
This meeting is open to all Dell HPC customers and partners. During the event, we will establish the Dell HPC Community as an independent, worldwide technical forum designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas among HPC professionals, researchers, computer scientists and engineers.
Our core objective is to provide an environment in which members can candidly discuss industry trends and challenges, gather direct feedback and input from HPC professionals and influence the strategic direction and development of Dell HPC Systems and ecosystems.
The Dell HPC Community will enable members to:
- Hear the latest on Dell’s HPC strategy and technologies
- Collaborate with customers, technology partners and Dell HPC executives and technical staff
- Share best practices, tips and emerging techniques in the use of HPC technologies
- Provide feedback and direction to impact future HPC strategy and planning at Dell
- April 18 (evening) – welcome reception and registration
- April 19-20 – HPC Community meeting, presentations and working groups
- April 21 (optional) – HPC lab tour, 1×1 meetings with the Dell HPC team
The Dell HPC Community meeting will take place at The Driskill Hotel, located in the heart of downtown Austin, Texas.
We encourage you to register here today as space is limited and interest is high.
We look forward to seeing you in Austin!