We are excited to return to Las Vegas for Interop 2015, the leading independent technology conference and expo series designed to inspire and inform the world's IT community. Interop 2015 will held at the Mandalay Bay Convetion Center, April 27-May 1.
At Interop this year, we will discuss our new future-ready solutions for the next generation open networking datacenter. We will also participate in the following Interop keynotes and panel discussions. The Dell Networking presence at Interop 2015 will be stronger than ever this year, so make sure to add the below sessions to your Interop schedule!
- Brian Gillooly (UBM), Guido Appenzeller (VMware), Arpit Joshipura (Dell), Sarwar Raza (HP) on Thursday, April 30, 8:30AM – 10:15AM
- Speakers: Frank D'Agostino (Cisco), Eric Hanselman (451 Research), Ivan Pepelnjak (ipSpace.net AG), Bruce Davie (VMware), Amit Sanyal (Dell), Vinay Saxena (HP), Nand Mulchandani (Citrix) Amit Sanyal, Senior Director of Product Management and Technical Marketing, Dell on Monday, April 27, 8:30am-4:30pm
This year at Interop, Dell will introduce new future-ready solutions for the next generation open networking datacenter. Dell’s Open Networking is a paradigm shift that provides open and innovative networking choices by leveraging standardized, innovative and best-or-breed solutions which serve customers unique needs.
Dell Converged Solutions
The Dell PowerEdge FX converged infrastructure is a scalable, block by block, modular architecture that can be built to optimally fit any computing environment and support legacy or modern workloads on a single platform. At Interop, Dell will showcase some of these modular building blocks, including:
- FC630 half-width 2-socket server block with Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family performance (up to four per FX2 chassis)
- FC430 quarter-width 2-socket with Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family is the ultimate in shared infrastructure density (up to eight per FX2 chassis)
- FD332 half-width storage block with 12Gbps SAS for the ultimate dense direct attach storage with unprecedented flexibility.
- FN IO Aggregator that is able to simplify network deployment by aggregating cabling from 8 cables to as little as a single cable; offers cost-effective 10GbE performance; and enables LAN/SAN convergence
Dell Solutions Expo Booth #1827
The Dell Expo Booth will feature several product demonstrations, including recently launched Z9100-ON switch, and a mini-theater where you can learn the latest on our products and solutions directly from Dell product development engineers and strategists.
Our expo booth will also showcase our series of Virtual Racks for Servers, Storage and Networking. These web-based demo tools provide an interactive view into our complete ESG portfolio with product videos, presentations and detailed specifications for every offering.