Last not but least in my series of videos from the OpenStack design summit, is an interview I did with David Lemphers of Price Waterhouse Coopers. David recently joined PWC as their director of cloud computing after spending six years at Microsoft, most recently as one of the principle engineers on the Windows Azure platform.
I talked with David to get his thoughts on OpenStack and here is what he had to say:
Some of the ground Dave covers:
- Dave’s background
- What he’s doing at PWC as the cloud director
- Why decided to attend (and present at) the OpenStack summit and why he’s so bullish on the platform.
- OpenStack Weekly Newsletter (November 6 – 12)
- OpenStack Day 2 Aspiration: Dreaming & Breathing
- OpenStack Bexar Design Summit Day 1
Pau for now…