Over the last few months, most of us have been getting reacquainted with our PCs at home. We know that having the right PC, complemented by the perfect monitor and accessories, can empower you to accomplish anything you throw at it: the power to create, work, play and communicate without limits.
After unveiling our newest XPS notebooks in May, it’s no surprise that we’re bringing that same power and style to our new XPS Desktop – adding to our award-winning XPS family in stride, and just in time to meet the new S-Series monitors.
Meet the new XPS Desktop, designed with power and purpose
Redesigned from the ground up, the XPS Desktop returns as the most powerful XPS system ever built. Powered by the latest 10th Gen Intel® Core™ (up to i9K) Processors and up to NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2070 SUPER™ graphics, it’s equipped with high-end performance features to fuel hardware intensive tasks, creative workflows, gaming and virtual reality.The new XPS Desktop packs amazing performance into an even smaller form factor than previous generations (19L vs. 24L) and offers plenty of expandability options with a tool-less chassis, so you can continue to improve your PC over time. It includes up to a 500W power supply to support up to 225W graphics, four storage bays and three expansion slots — a solid base for future computing needs. Our engineers designed this system to maximize performance and airflow from the open architecture. Thermals are enhanced with voltage regulator cooling, strategic venting placement and high RPM fans to maintain adequate airflow.
Designed and validated for hobbyist content creators as part of NVIDIA’s RTX Studio program and backed by NVIDIA Studio drivers, the XPS Desktop delivers the performance and reliability you need to bring any at home creative project to life. To make the selection process easy, configurations labeled as “Creator Edition” have been carefully chosen for those who aspire to cultivate their digital content creation skills – whether that be in photography, graphic design, music production or beyond.
Taking cues from fan favorite design elements of the new XPS 13, XPS 15 and XPS 17, the XPS Desktop features a modern and minimalist design in either Mineral White or Night Sky colors that fits perfectly into any home or office environment.
Enhance your home entertainment experience with the new S-series monitorsWe’re introducing new S-series monitors featuring a sleek, new design in Platinum Silver. Whether you are streaming your favorite shows, leisurely gaming or complementing your home office setup, these monitors are available in sizes from 27” to 32” with integrated speakers, 99% sRGB color coverage and AMD FreeSync™ technology.
Enjoy sharp and immersive visuals with the Dell 32 Curved 4K Monitor (S3221QS), which comes equipped with dual 5W speakers tuned for an enhanced audio-video experience. And for those looking to elevate their creative experiences at home, the Dell 27 4K Monitor (S2721QS) and Dell 27 QHD Monitor (S2721DS) feature IPS technology for vibrant colors across any angle.
Finally – and for the first time ever – Dell Premium Panel Exchange¹ is now available on the new S-series monitors during the limited hardware warranty period² to ensure bright pixels do not distract from your viewing experience.
Comprehensive support for your Dell PC ecosystem
Providing the best entertainment or office set-up doesn’t stop at the hardware—here are the software, support and services that complete the Dell experience.
- Dell Migrate, a new, simple, do-it-yourself tool from Dell Technologies Services, moves important and hard to replace data and files from any Windows 8 PC to your new Dell device—so you can get up and running fast. With the automated tool, customers can prioritize and move files with ease.
- Dell Technologies offers 24×7 phone support, automated issues detection and onsite service after remote diagnosis³. Learn more about Dell Premium Support Plus and our additional services here.
- With Dell Mobile Connect, you can seamlessly integrate your Dell PC with your smartphone. Both Android and iOS users can now make calls, send texts, fully mirror your phone screen to use your apps, and get notifications and drag and drop files4 between your phone and Dell device. Dell Mobile Connect is available to download for free from the Microsoft Store.
Level up with the new G5 Gaming Desktop and XPS 15 in frost
In case you missed it, last month we announced the new G5 Gaming Desktop which is now available for purchase today. Compact, easy to expand or upgrade with tool-less entry, the G5 makes it easier to game in a smaller space like a bedroom or office. This gaming-first PC was designed for gamers of all levels and offers strong performance and smoother gameplay with Intel’s new 10th Gen Core CPUs. You can enjoy stunning 1080p gaming with lightning quick responsiveness through VR-capable NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX/RTX or AMD Radeon™ RX 5600 graphics cards.
We’re also pleased to announce that for the first time, the new XPS 15 will offer an additional color variant — frost machined aluminum with arctic white woven glass palm rest (pictured above) across select configurations, available this summer.
Pricing and availability
- XPS Desktop is available in the U.S. and Canada today and across participating European and Asian countries throughout the month starting at US $649.99.
- XPS 15 is available now in the U.S., Canada and across participating European and Asian countries, starting at US $1,299.99. Arctic White model available this summer.
- Dell G5 Gaming Desktop is available now in the U.S. and Canada, starting at US $699.99.
- Dell 32 Curved 4K UHD Monitor (S3221QS) is available worldwide on August 20, starting at US $499.99.
- Dell 27 4K UHD Monitor (S2721QS) is available worldwide on August 20, starting at US $449.99.
- Dell 27 Monitor (S2721DS) is available worldwide on August 20, starting at US $349.99.
- Dell Mobile Connect is available to download for free from the Microsoft Store and comes pre-installed on all Dell consumer systems.
- Dell Migrate is available in the U.S. for XPS, Inspiron, Alienware and G Series PC customers, starting at US $39.99.
¹ Dell Premium Panel Exchange allows a free panel replacement during the Limited Hardware Warranty period even if only one bright pixel is found.
² For a copy of the Limited Hardware Warranty, write Dell USA LP, Attn: Warranties, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682 or see Dell.com/warranty.
³ Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis is determination by online/phone technician of cause of issue; may involve customer access to inside of system and multiple or extended sessions. If issue is covered by Limited Hardware Warranty and not resolved remotely, technician and/or part will be dispatched, usually in 1 or 2 business days following completion of Remote Diagnosis. Onsite Service is provided by Dell Marketing L.P. Availability varies. Other conditions apply. For complete details about Onsite Service, see www.dell.com/servicecontracts.
4 Dell Mobile Connect is available on all Bluetooth-enabled, Inspiron, Vostro, G-Series, Alienware and Consumer XPS devices with Windows 10, purchased after January 1st, 2018. Not available on Windows 10 in S Mode. Dell Mobile Connect’s smartphone Companion App must be downloaded from the App Store for your device, and requires Android 6 (or above) or iOS 11 (or above). For iOS devices, file transfer capabilities are limited to photos and videos.