Oracle OpenWorld is in full swing and things are exciting here in San Francisco. If you’re here, be sure to stop by the booth and say hi, see a demo, listen in on a presentation, enter to win one of the new Dell Latitude Z portable notebooks and catch one of the many breakout sessions with Dell. Also be sure not to miss Michael Dell’s keynote Tuesday, October 13 at 8:30 AM in Moscone North, Hall D.
One of our focuses at Dell is to help people plan for an Oracle deployment. If you fall into that camp, here are a few items for you to consider:
- Is the solution scalable and based on industry-standard application and technology solutions?
- Can you get the complete stack of products and solutions, applications and hardware to help you address your pain points and focus on meeting your goals?
- Are you simplifying IT at the least possible acquisition cost?
- Can you count on highly trained Oracle Sales Specialists to guide you on what products and solutions would best fit your requirements?
- Are value-add services available to enhance your productivity and promote IT simplicity through the design and implementation of Oracle solutions comprised of standards-based x86 architecture?
- Do you have everything you need for systems integration such as pre-engineered, tested, and validated Intel-based Oracle database solutions on Red Hat/Oracle Enterprise Linux and Microsoft Windows Server to ensure compatibility and reduce pre-implementation testing with entire tested solution stacks: servers, storage, switches, operating systems, and Oracle Database software?
- Can you get sizing tools to help you size your projects and provide guidelines for the required infrastructure?
- Are finance options available to help you close the gap between your technology needs and cash flow?
If you need assistance, Dell can provide all these things. Dell and Oracle are committed to each other’s technologies and here are some great examples of this commitment.
You can find out more, like Dell’s Solution sizing, validations and reference architectures, here as well: www.dell.com/oracle
We provide total solutions in terms of the entire stack all tested, and validated, Hardware, Storage, Networking, OS Support, Power & Cooling, Oracle Software, Services, Finance and finally Purchase Consolidation. This is The Difference at Dell. This is why our customers choose Dell / Oracle.
We hope you’ll get to know the Dell and Oracle experience this week. Follow us on Twitter @dellatORACLEwld, check out my earlier post on Direct2Dell with details of our activities and check back here and the Dell TechCenter to stay up to date on all that we’re doing with Oracle.