Dell Enterprise Forum EMEA, Dell’s premier European enterprise event for end-users and channel partners, is just around the corner. Taking place from April 14 – 17 in Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Dell invites you to participate in an inspiring learning experience with informative keynote addresses, hands-on labs and interactive syndicate sessions, where you’ll hear all about best practices for building your data center of the future.
Under the motto “Optimize your Enterprise” the conference will showcase Dell’s full enterprise portfolio – from servers, storage and networking to services, software and converged solutions. As Dell enterprise customers and channel partners you will have direct access to Dell’s top executives, engineers, solution architects and subject matter experts to discuss how Dell can empower you to move your business forward, preparing you for the future while accelerating business results today. You will also get your hands on feature-packed systems in self-paced labs, see live engineer-led demos and whiteboard sessions, hear our vision for the future of the data center and be among the first to see our product roadmap.
You won’t want to miss during the 3-day conference:
- 80+ hours of technical syndicate sessions, including advanced content for power users
- 3+ hours of plenary sessions from Dell executives
- 7+ hours of exclusive NDA product roadmap sessions
- 4+ hours of super sessions on servers, storage, networking and converged solutions
- 18+ hours of sharing configuration best practices with Dell experts and other end users
- 34+ hours of access to hands-on labs with Dell engineers
- 8+ hours of product demos and technical storage discussions in the Solutions Expo
I truly hope you will take this opportunity to join us for what will be an educational event for all of our customers.
We look forward to welcoming you in Frankfurt!