I took a short hiatus last month from posting about new content in March. I’m making up for it in this post, which includes new EMC Isilon customer support content for both March and April. Each month I’ll post a summary of newly published content for Isilon customers, as well as the top 10 most viewed knowledgebase articles.
New Isilon support content
Here are new customer support documents that were published in March and April 2015. For example, you’ll find new Info Hubs on the Isilon Community and new KB articles. Login to the EMC Online Support site is required for all content except Isilon Community content and videos.
Most viewed knowledgebase (KB) articles
Check out April’s top 10 most viewed KB articles.
- OneFS 22.214.171.124: SMB and Authentication Rollup Patch (196928)
- OneFS 126.96.36.199 SMB and Authentication Rollup Patch (174372)
- OneFS: How to safely shut down an Isilon cluster prior to a scheduled power outage (16529)
- Best practices for NFS client settings (90041)
- OneFS 188.8.131.52 SMB and Authentication Rollup Patch (172623)
- How to configure Windows DNS for SmartConnect zone (183530)
- How to reset the CELOG database and clear all historical events (16586)
- How to create SPN accounts to allow Kerberos authentication using SmartConnect DNS (16528)
- How to create a bootable image (16691)
- How to reimage a node using a USB flash drive (16582)