This week, outside of Frankfurt, WorldHostingDays is taking place. A whole delegation of folks from the Data Center Solutions group is there to support the announcement of our new microserver line. A lot of our key partners are there as well. One such partner is AMD.
Earlier today, AMD director of product marketing John Fruehe held a session entitled “Core Scalability in a cloud environment.” Above is a three minute section where John talks about the three AMD-based systems that are part of the PowerEdge C line:
- The PowerEdge C5125 microserver which we announced yesterday
- The PowerEdge C6105 optimized for performance per watt per dollar.
- The PowerEdge C6145 our HPC monster machine
Take a listen as John walks you through the products and their use cases.
- Dell Launches Commercial Microservers – InformationWeek
- Dell C-Series microservers pack in more compute nodes – v3 (UK)
Pau for now…