We’re just about a week away from Global Partner Summit (GPS) at Dell Technologies World and I have no doubt this is going to be the most legendary event ever.
The energy at GPS is contagious and invigorating. You’ll leave inspired and energized by our collective opportunity, along with some key ways to accelerate on the success of 2017. Need a reminder on what I mean? Check out this video for a small taste of last year:
Now that we’re all excited, make sure to fill your calendar with some epic events including:
- The Global Alliances breakout session where you will hear specifics about the 2018 Global Alliances strategy, learn from Dell’s Chief Strategy Officer on where it all fits and conclude with key thoughts from other top Dell executives
- The Global Partner Summit General Session and learn what’s new across the entire Dell EMC Partner Program ecosystem
- Celebrate at the many nightly events including the highly anticipated Dell Technologies World Appreciate Event. Stay tuned for exciting news around the GPS Appreciation Event
- Participate in meetings with Dell executives. To request a meeting, engage with your Dell EMC contact, who will have access to submit meeting requests.
- Visit the Global Alliances and Industries booth #646 to learn all about what’s new in Global Alliances and Industries, meet with your peers and our top subject matter experts
Quite simply, this is THE partner event of the year. Every year attendees tell me that the knowledge, skills and relationships they develop while attending Global Partner Summit are invaluable and make them better at their job!
We’re looking forward to another legendary year and another exciting GPS. I look forward to seeing you, your team and your customers in Las Vegas!