Bring Your Own Device (“BYOD”) is all about empowering employees to do their jobs with a device of their choosing to increase productivity. However, making it work in a safe and secure manner is not as clear cut as it once was when a company owned all the devices and controlled the rules. With a vast array of devices and more security threats than ever before, how can your organization incorporate BYOD into the mix to appease a workforce that is starting to demand it?
Join Dell, McAfee, and a guest technology expert on 6/18 at 12PM CDT for a discussion around BYOD and security issues related to:
- BYOD, Security and what does it all mean?
- Best practices related to BYOD and security:
- Policies and BYOD strategy
- Communication and education
- Device selection
- Security Requirements
- Strategy assessment and refinement