In case you didn’t know (just as I did before I touch based with our healthcare team): Arab Health 2012 is the largest healthcare exhibition and conference in the Middle East with more than 70,000 attendees from all over the world. This exceptional event, which will take place for the 37th time from 23rd – 26th January 2012 in Dubai, represents a regional industry worth $80 billion a year.
We are attending Arab Health, and here are some answers to questions you might ask yourself:
Why is Dell attending the event? We’re a global healthcare IT service provider.
Gartner ranks Dell Services as the number one provider of healthcare IT services worldwide (2010), delivering IT solutions to more than 40,000 clinicians in hospitals and physician practices globally. Hence, the Arab Health is our natural habitat which we will be exhibiting at for the 5th year.
What is our highlight at Arab Health? Dell’s Mobile Clinical Computing (MCC) VDI solution
Please visit our stand 5B19, situated in Hall 5 of the Dublin World Trade Centre and see a demonstration solution, designed specifically for healthcare. Here are the key benefits of the Dell Mobile Clinical Computing for customers and users:
- Eliminate repetitive log-ins – Single-sign on means users don’tneed to enter separate passwords for each application.
- Access files anywhere – Each user has a secure virtual desktop in your data center, accessible from any Internet-connected device in any location.
- Keep work sessions open, even when you change devices– Work sessions can stay active when you sign off the network, allowing you to move from device to device without re-launching applications and files.
- Proven time-savings for clinicians – In trials at 10 European hospitals MCC productivity features reduced application access time by an average of 215 minutes per week. To learn more about the trials, read MCC Proven Results (PDF).
- Simplify IT management – Central control lets IT dynamically provision applications and data for fast deployment of new users.Maintenance, backups and disaster recovery are streamlined.
- Enhance data security – Information is stored in the data center – not the endpoint device –reducing the risk of lost or stolen data and simplifying HIPAA compliance. Multi-factor authentication and the ability to automatically lock a device when the user walks away reduce the risk of unauthorized access.