Well, first of all I must apologize for breaking my bi-weekly or fortnightly update schedule with the many changes happening on IdeaStorm and the new Community site. I will be more diligent on providing updates at least every 2 weeks.
Thank you for all your ideas for improvement. We have "implemented" or fixed the issues included in the following ideas.
- The back button dosent seem to go back completely to where you started
- Fix the Log in error
- Voting Bug….
- Lose the category 'COMING SOON'
- Bring back the original font sizes.
- Ideastorm should get a new look
Here are some of your ideas that we are still working on.
- Make it easier to tell if you voted up or down on ideas
- Bring back RSS
- Promoting/demoting Bug
- New IdeaStorm login issues need to be fixed
- Restore alternate (sort) views of the Top Idea Makers List
As for implemented ideas not related to IdeaStorm or the Dell Community…
We recently announced a new Studio XPS desktop. This comes standard with 64-bit Vista that many people have been talking about on many products such as on the ideas below.
- New XPS Range – 64Bit
- Dell needs to put back option for 64-bit operating system
- Offer more configurations with 64 bit Windows Vista
- Give us more Vista 64-bit options!
More to come in December!