When: Wednesday, August 1st, 2012
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CT
Topic: The Office Just Isn't What it Used to Be: The Evolving Workforce
Host: Stephen O'Donnell, CEO, Chalet Tech Inc., Author of the book “What Every CIO Wants,” Social Media addict and investor.
Discussion Topics and Questions:
Part 1 (20min): People – segments within the global workforce that are shaping and driving change.
- What opportunities are employers facing with the increasingly mobile and connected workplace?
- What challenges also come along with this?
- Do these new conditions affect the ability to attract top talent?
Part 2 (30min): Productivity – the role technology can play in helping employers and employees achieve productivity gains.
- Do you agree that technology makes you more productive?
- Are you able to get the right devices and applications to deliver results that best meet your company’s business goals?
- How will you or your company address BYOD?
Part 3 (10min): Progress – outlines the factors that are making progress most apparent in certain geographies and sectors.
- How is the consumerization of IT going to evolve across geographies?
This Hangout comes on the heels of the concluding report from the Evolving Workforce Study, which aims to identify and explore future workplace trends and the role that technology is playing in its evolution. Learn more in Steve Felice's blog post here: http://dell.to/NZ5HsM and www.dell.com/evolvingworkforce.