Are you a partner?
Come check out the pre-conference training on Sunday. It will give you the training and certifications you need to grow your business. Best of all, it’s included in the price of your conference ticket!
- Partner Sales Excellence—Get certified in positioning each platform in the Dell storage portfolio
- Architecting the EqualLogic FS7500 —Gain a practical understanding of the FS7500.
- Compellent Install Re-Authorization—Renew your Storage Center installation certification while on site.
- Architecting EqualLogic—Get up to speed on all the latest functionality and integrations.
Are you a customer?
Come to Boston early, and take a 2-day instructor led course delivered by Dell’s Education Service team. Classes run Sunday – Monday and cost $1345. Here are the courses that are available:
- Storage Center Administration—Discover the power behind the full feature set of the Dell Compellent SAN.
- Advanced PS Series Management—Learn to manage a Dell EqualLogic array through hands-on exercises.
- Networking for EqualLogic iSCSI—Gain the skills to specify, design and deploy 1/10GbE for EqualLogic.
- Integrating PS Series with vSphere—Get proficient in the advanced VMware integration for EqualLogic.
More learning possible – hands on labs!
During the conference, take advantage of the hands on labs during the conference. Come try out most of our Dell Storage products with some hands-on experience. Don’t take my word for it, let’s take a look back and hear what Will Urban had to say about the hands on labs at DSF11 Orlando:
So what are you planning to learn at the Dell Storage Forum in Boston? Let us know in the comments!