It’s hard to believe that there is less than a week to go before Dell World 2015. This is an awesome opportunity for customers, partners, press, journalists and bloggers to connect with Dell leadership, engineers, and industry professionals who are passionate about making a lasting difference in the future of technology. Together, we’ll share ideas on the key themes of Security, Mobility, Cloud, Big Data and the Internet of Things. And of course we’ll feature the newest technology from Dell and our partners.
With so much going on, it can be hard to keep up. We want to ensure you get the best out of your Dell World experience, so we have included a quick guide here to all the best events for you to attend, including the opening reception concert with grammy-award winner John Mayer. And we want to be sure that those of you who cannot attend this year know that you can follow at Dellworld.com/live and by following the #DellWorld and #DellWorldLive hashtags on Twitter.
Enterprise User Forum
Dell World Enterprise User Forum 2015 is a special event track aimed directly at system administrators and IT experts. It brings the most up-to-date technical, deep-dive content, hands-on labs and demonstrations for Dell Enterprise products. Advanced product and technical training is also provided, along with access to expert resources and tools, and unique networking opportunities with like-minded peers from all types of organizations from around the world.
An extensive list of hands-on opportunities and breakout sessions can be found on the Enterprise User Forum agenda page.
You can expect the following from Enterprise User Forum:
- Gain insight into best practices and time-saving tips from other IT professionals
- Have firsthand access and interaction with Dell Enterprise experts – as part of the technical product/solution sessions and networking events
- Expand your technical knowledge and capabilities beyond the specific products you are using into broader, solution topics and related technologies that can positively impact your business.
- You’ll also have full access to the Dell World main event, keynote sessions and industry leadership-driven content centered on key IT hardware and software mega trends like mobility, security, big data and cloud.
Keynotes and Sessions
We have some exciting keynotes this year with Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft, Alexis Ohanian, co-founder of Reddit and Emily Chang, host of Bloomberg West, among others. Also, don’t forget to check out some of our main track sessions, which can be found here.
With so much happening onsite this year – stellar music, 99 breakout sessions, pop-up ancillary events, empowering keynotes, tech releases, influencer book signings we encourage you to share all your experiences in social media. Please use the below hashtags:
- #DellWorld | This is our primary event hashtag.
- #DellWorldLive | For people following along virtually, and to directly engage with moderators from the #DellWorldLive stage.
- #DellWorldHelp | Lost your charger? Need transportation? Use this hashtag if you need help or have any event-related questions.
- #DWUF | This is the primary hashtag for both Software and Enterprise User Forums.
We’re so excited to see you at Dell World this year! Check back here to stay up to date on our news and be sure to download the Dell World mobile app to get everything you need straight to your mobile device. Manage your personal agenda, connect with speakers and attendees, join the #DellWorld conversation, plus get exclusive event information and announcements. Learn more here!