The digital economy offers exciting new opportunities for businesses, but it also brings unprecedented IT challenges. Many IT departments struggle to derive fresh insights from the data they store in disparate ERP systems. SAP S/4HANA addresses those concerns by replacing and transforming complex systems to help organizations reimagine business processes and deliver real-time insights from data that’s always fresh.
SAP S/4HANA is a real-time enterprise resource management suite for the digital business. It is built on SAP’s advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA, and offers a personalized, consumer-grade user experience with SAP Fiori, deployable in the cloud or on premises.
While every company’s path to transforming IT for SAP S/4HANA is unique, most share some common objectives in sustaining SAP ERP deployments while migrating to SAP S/4HANA. These objectives include the need to:
- Consolidate, automate and simplify IT to lower infrastructure costs and increase the productivity of SAP administrators, database administrators (DBAs) and IT operations staff.
- Deploy SAP S/4HANA as part of the organization’s standard data-infrastructure design and architecture.
- Run SAP with the “personality” of web 2.0 applications, bringing greater agility with higher-value features, including self-service, orchestration and application-lifecycle management.
- Enable new business processes and analytics-driven insights for success in the digital economy.
If your organization is considering or already on the path to the benefits of SAP S/4HANA, Dell EMC and Auritas are ideal technology and integration partners. Auritas offers the reach and expertise of a global SAP services company, specializing in providing innovative solutions to enterprise clients across North America, Europe and Asia. Dell EMC offers the experience gained in nearly 20 years of work with SAP, a track record for innovation with SAP and the choice of diverse infrastructure and deployment options — the full continuum of solutions: from build ( ready nodes, bundles, and systems) to buy (converged and hyper-converged systems, hybrid cloud platforms).
To accelerate customers journey to a modern and simplified IT infrastructure Dell EMC established the Blueprints program with a dedicated Business Application Blueprint for SAP workloads. At the very core, this Dell EMC Blueprints program is all about accelerating IT for our customers to tackle their infrastructure and datacenter challenges.
Working closely with your organization, Dell EMC and Auritas can help chart a clear migration path to SAP S/4HANA. Read this white paper and learn more about:
- Step by step details for moving your ERP system from any database to SAP S/4 HANA – from infrastructure to SAP applications.
- Conversion implications – infrastructure choices, from on-premise to hybrid to cloud, and software migration choices
- Potential pitfalls
- Pre-requisite to data migration.
- Tools to address data quality before migration.
- Migration of sample data from a SAP release to S/4.