Dell Weekly Recap: News & Customer Spotlight
Welcome to the latest edition of Dell’s Weekly Recap, your guide to the week's Dell-related news and happenings.
TOP STORY OF THE WEEK
Unveiling its latest 13-inch laptop, the Latitude 3330, Dell signals small business buyers that they no longer have to settle for clunky, heavy laptops. Dell built the Latitude 3330 specifically for the needs of the small business and education…
DELL CUSTOMER SPOTLIGHT
Keep Austin Beautiful is proud to have been chosen as a Dell Powering the Possible grant recipient. Through the grant KAB was able to expand its Green Teens curriculum to incorporate technology.
5 STORIES ABOUT DELL
Dell EqualLogic Family Hands-On – Storage Review, April 12, 2013
We recently spent a few days at the Dell EqualLogic headquarters in Nashua, NH to experience a deep dive on the EqualLogic family, management software and performance capabilities of the arrays. The EqualLogic full-immersion treatment was to prepare us for the latest generation EqualLogic PS6110 array to hit our lab for full review in the coming weeks.
Dell: Next Ophelia PC HDMI Dongle to Add 4G – IT Pro Portal, April 15, 2013
We sat down with Steve Lalla, Dell’s Vice President and General Manager for the company’s Cloud Client computing, division to discuss about the impetus behind the company’s recent acquisition spree and how Dell plans to merge the disparate worlds of…
SUSE Collaborates With Dell To Deliver Enterprise Cloud Deployments – BizTech2.com, April 18, 2013
SUSE has announced the general availability of an enterprise-class private cloud infrastructure solution combining Dell hardware and services with SUSE software. The Dell SUSE Cloud Solution, powered by OpenStack helps organisations rapidly deploy and easily manage open source private clouds. It is backed by the seamless support of the Dell and SUSE worldwide support organisations.
Dell Boosts Partner Engagement With Technical Community – Channel Marketer Report, April 9, 2013
Dell is making moves in the social space by creating a thriving community for its channel partners. In addition to the company’s dedicated social media page on the PartnerDirect partner portal, Dell has launched a new PartnerDirect Technical Community…
Dell and Students Look to Entrepreneurship to Reform the Education System – Young Entrepreneur, April 12, 2013
Dell and student networking and advocacy group Student Voice have joined forces in preparation for a New York based event aimed at tackling education reform by introducing entrepreneurship principles into schools.
TOP 5 Direct2Dell POSTS (Apr 13 – Apr 19)
- Latitude 3330: Maximizing Mobility and Productivity for Schools and Small Businesses
- Dell XPS 18 portable AIO now available
- Get out to the Ballgame with PocketCloud Explore
- Information Management | Software for Better Business Decisions
- Dell SonicWALL Hosted Email Security 2.0: Cost optimize your aging email security infrastructure
Press Release(s) (Apr 13 – Apr 19)
- Dell Networking Delivers New SDN-Enabled Fabric Solutions, Innovative Convergence Platform to Help Accelerate Data Center Transformation
- New Dell Latitude Laptop Delivers Superb Security, Manageability and Productivity for Schools
- Dell and KEMP Technologies Introduce KEMP LoadMaster R320 Built by Dell
- Top Seven Networking Concepts Every Virtualization Administrator Should Understand
- Dell introduces SonicWALL Hosted Email Security 2.0 cloud service
- Dell SecureWorks Signs Reseller Agreement with Reliance Globalcom
- Dell Opens Eco-Learning Center at Headquarters Campus to Celebrate Earth Day