Welcome to the latest edition of Dell’s Weekly Recap, your guide to the week's Dell-related news and happenings.
TOP STORY OF THE WEEK
Tablets for government: Dell Latitude 10 Enhanced Security – July 15, 2013
A secure, powerful and adaptable mobile solution that can be easily integrated into existing environments, the Dell Latitude 10 Enhanced Security tablet has been highlighted as a top option for government customers.
DELL CUSTOMER SPOTLIGHT
In order to deliver Active Directory migration without data loss and disruption, and with improved security – FTSE 100 listed chemicals company, Johnson Matthey, has used tools from Dell to simplify a complex, multinational Active Directory infrastructure
5 STORIES ABOUT DELL
Converged infrastructure: Server, storage, network, all-in-one – July 11, 2013
Converged infrastructure provides storage, networking and virtualization on a single platform and represents the future of enterprise IT noted Sridhar S, director, Enterprise Solutions Business, Dell India.
Process the key barrier in digital healthcare – July 8, 2013
IT is of increasing strategic importance to businesses in a rapidly changing marketplace. Dr. Andrew Litt, chief medical officer, Dell, has shared insight into the barriers and opportunities in IT-enabled healthcare.
How organizations can benefit from evolving storage trends – July 12, 2013
Storage for IT companies is being driven by trends including automation, flash and convergence. Alan Atkinson, vice president and general manager, Dell Storage, has highlighted how enterprises can benefit from these evolving storage trends.
At CGI America, a 'Shark Tank' for Entrepreneur Development – July 10, 2013
At the Clinton Global Initiative event in Chicago, Dell’s Entrepreneur in Residence Ingrid Vanderveldt, along with billionaire tech entrepreneur Mark Cuban and Amos Winbush III, CEO, CyberSynchs, spoke to entrepreneurs seeking to create healthy ecosystems that foster the growth of start-ups.
Dell VP: Reorganization Around Solutions Will Help Partners – July 17, 2013
In explaining how Dell is maximizing its recent software acquisitions to become an end-to-end solutions provider Joanne Moretti, vice president, global Marketing, Dell Software Group, has also highlighted why this will benefit the company’s partners.
TOP 5 Direct2Dell POSTS (July 13 – July 19)
- Why should I certify with Dell?
- Dell takes home Partner of the Year Awards at Microsoft WPC
- Why LTE profitability necessitates a clear application strategy
- Dell and Austin City Limits: Making Sweet Music Together
- Learn while you play the Dell and Windows 8 match game
Press Release(s) (July 13 – July 19)
- Green Clinic Health System Enhances Patient Care and Empowers Enterprise Mobility with End-to-End Solutions from Dell
- Kerrville Independent School District Chooses Dell Networking to Enhance Teaching and Learning
- Christian Brothers High School Transforms Its Learning Environment with Dell
- Dell Special Committee Issues Letter To Stockholders
- Dell Recognized with Seven 2013 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards
- Dell Software Solutions Accelerate Active Directory Consolidation, Reduce Local Administrative Support Calls by 98 Percent
- Dell Special Meeting of Stockholders Adjourned Until July 24