Over the past few months, we’ve seen great resolve from our customers and partners as we all work together to overcome a new set of challenges every day. I’m in awe of our customers and partners around the world as they continue to innovate while adapting to the ever-changing landscape. It’s our honor to support your journey by delivering the technology needed for business-critical operations while helping you preserve capital and manage cash flow.
In April, we launched the Payment Flexibility Program (PFP) and announced $9 billion in financing to help fund your critical technology needs. Today, we’re announcing an extension of the Payment Flexibility Program through October 30, 2020, with payment deferrals until 2021.
With Dell Technologies On Demand, our customers gain access to a broad range of financial consumption models to keep their technology infrastructures running while continuing to innovate. The Payment Flexibility Program is unmatched in its value to organizations in every aspect. From payment deferrals to partner relief programs to low rate financing offers, we are here to help and best prepared to assist customers with flexible IT solutions. These programs give you access to industry-leading technology, resources to innovate and cash flow for business continuity.
Our partner Shane Michna from SHI Capital said, “All of the various promotional options have been highly leveraged by large and small clients alike. Many of our clients have needed the ability to acquire technology and defer payment to 2021. The six-month deferral and zero percent promotional offer on Dell Technologies storage and servers has been the most utilized and sought after by SHI sales clients.”
Introducing new updates to the Technology Rotation payment solution
We’ve seen that many of our customers want to acquire technology by paying over multiple years utilizing low cost financing. To meet your organization’s core infrastructure and remote workforce technology needs, we’re offering the lowest rate and total cost of ownership (TCO) ever for PowerStore storage arrays, PowerEdge servers, and Dell laptops and desktops as part of the Technology Rotation payment solution. At the end of the term, customers have the flexibility to return and upgrade their equipment with the latest technology to support hybrid cloud, on-premises workloads, or remote workforce initiatives.
This program helps customers better control IT costs by:
- Saving significantly compared to the full purchase price on laptops, desktops, storage and server solutions
- Conserving cash by deferring their first payment until 2021
- Extending payments on servers and storage using up to two fixed 12-month extensions for flexibility to return or acquire hardware over five years
- Expanding or enhancing PowerStore performance and capacity at any time in the contract through Anytime Upgrades
These new options are available in addition to the current features of the Payment Flexibility Program which include:
- Zero percent interest rates and deferred payments for Dell Technologies infrastructure solutions
- Short term options for remote work and learning with six- to 12-month terms and refresh options for laptops and desktops to help with back-to-school and return-to-work plans.
- A one-year term flexible consumption offering to better align payments to an end user’s technology usage
- Credit availability to our valued channel partners through our Working Capital Solutions Program extending payments terms up to 90 days, and when combined with a Dell Financial Services** (DFS) payment solution, the partner is paid within a few days, improving their cash flow
Dell Technologies On Demand is helping customers prepare for tomorrow, today.
Customers are finding immense value in creative technology financing solutions and flexible consumption models. IDC recently interviewed organizations using Dell Technologies On Demand and found significant cost savings when using on-demand consumption models. Customers cited the ability to acquire the newest technology at a much lower cost as one major advantage, stating, “We can essentially get the newest technology for a fraction of what we would pay for it outright.”
Dell Technologies On Demand helps enterprises align their IT spending with business demands and deliver more predictable outcomes. Customer demand for these flexible consumption-based and as-a-service models prompted us to expand our offerings to include Brazil, Chile, Colombia, India, and China.
Dell Technologies is here for the long haul!
The Payment Flexibility Program is the most comprehensive infrastructure financing program in the industry, made even stronger by Dell Technologies On Demand flexible consumption models. This is our commitment to help you run your business, take care of your people and access essential technology as you seek respite in the storm.
**Payment solutions provided and serviced by Dell Financial Services LLC or its affiliates or designees (“DFS”) for qualified customers. Offers valid through Oct. 30, 2020, to qualified business end-users in the US (excluding DBC accounts). Offers may not be available or may vary in certain countries. Offers may change without notice, may be subject to minimum transaction size, and are subject to credit approval, product availability, applicable law and documentation provided by and acceptable to DFS. Visit here for important offer details.