When it comes to helping our customers with Windows management solutions, Dell Software Group (“DSG”) aims to provide only the best, simplest solutions in the market. To that end, this year DSG has done just that by ensuring excellence and thereby winning in 15 different categories for the Windows IT Pro annual “Editors’ Best” and “Community Choice” awards. We are so honored and proud of these accolades from both the publication editors and the community of users, recognizing DSG as a standout from the competition. Moreover, we are so pleased to be able to help our customers solve the challenges involved in governing, managing and securing Windows environments in an already complex IT landscape.
Since the formation of the DSG earlier this year, our goal has been to make it easier for global organizations to buy and use a range of scalable software solutions that empower CIO’s who want to empower their business. We do this by focusing on solutions that help simplify IT, solutions that mitigate risks and thus keep IT focused on accelerating business results. We were particularly pleased that Dell stood out in both award categories thanks to our end-to-end software solutions and user-friendly tools.
Here is a list of some of the accolades awarded to Dell:
Dell Quest ActiveRoles Server
- Bronze Editors’ Best Award and Community Hot Product for “Best Active Directory/Group Policy Product”
Dell Quest Desktop Authority
- Silver Editors’ Best Award for “Best Deployment/Configuration Product”
- Bronze Editors’ Best Award for “Best Management Suite”
Dell Quest PowerGUI Pro
- Bronze Editors’ Best and Gold Community Choice for “Best Scripting Tool”
Dell Quest Foglight Network Management System
- Bronze Editors’ Best for “Best Free Tool”
- Community Hot Product for “Best Network Management Tool”
Dell Quest Site Administrator for SharePoint
- Community Hot Product for “Best SharePoint Product”
Dell KACE K1000 Systems Management Appliance
- Gold Community Award for “Best Hardware Appliance”
- Gold Editors’ Best and Bronze Community Award for “Best Patch Management Product”
Dell KACE 2000 Deployment Appliance
- Community Hot Product for “Best Deployment/Configuration”
Dell SonicWALL Network Security Appliance (NSA) Series
- Community Hot Product for “Best Hardware: Appliance”
- Dell also named among popular vendors in the Community Choice Survey for “Best Vendor Tech Support”
We also received Editors’ and Community awards for Best Active Directory/Group Policy Product, Best Scripting Tool and Best Patch Management Products. The full list of award winners can be found here.
We are proud that our software products exceed our customers’ expectations and the countless tests they were put through by editors and contributors. Join us at Dell World for more exciting developments from the Dell Software Group.