Microsoft has named Dell a Skype for Business Global Elite Launch Partner, affirming our enduring commitment to delivering comprehensive enterprise solutions for Microsoft unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) applications.
Teams across Dell are responsible for helping our customers navigate the path from old to new ways of using technology to improve communications with customers, colleagues and suppliers. Our mission: to deliver a greater return on customers’ investments in Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Lync and the highly anticipated new version of Lync, Skype for Business.
For example, we know that deploying a robust unified communications (UC) solution such as Skype for Business touches the entire organization, from line-of business managers, to users, to IT managers and application administrators. Maximizing return on investment means delivering the infrastructure, end-user devices, software tools, training and services for UC that help each of these customer roles be more efficient and effective.
Unlike other single suppliers, Dell offers end-to-end solutions for Microsoft UC&C. With one vendor relationship, you get:
- A wide portfolio of servers, networking, storage, PCs and monitors optimized for Microsoft UC&C applications, to help IT deliver better performance, greater capacity, maximum scalability and an enhanced user experience
- IT software tools to streamline deployment, management and administration–such as our award-winning Unified Communications and Collaboration Command Suite
- Headsets, phones and room systems qualified by Microsoft for use with their UC platform
- Software licenses
- Consulting service to help plan, deploy, manage and support Microsoft UC&C environments.
Today, Dell has 23 Microsoft Gold competencies–more than any other Microsoft partner–a status we’ve earned by exhibiting increased levels of real world customer experience and expertise independently verified by Microsoft.
Watch this video to learn more about how we can uniquely help you transform your communications.
Find more information here:
- Read about our customers’ transformations in this ebook
- Check for ongoing updates at Dell.com/ucc
- Find reference architectures for Microsoft UC&C solutions in our TechCenter.