In recognition of excellence and innovation in cloud computing, Dell Boomi has been awarded the 2014-2015 Cloud Award for best PaaS/Middleware for our AtomSphere integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS).
As an iPaaS, our platform has helped customers like Mozy achieve scalability and efficiency to enable the business to focus on growing their revenue, and customers like GoPro illustrate how they can be a profit center, instead of a cost center. The Cloud Awards program gave us the opportunity to showcase the customer and technology momentum we have achieved over the years.
Established five years ago, the cloud computing awards program now accepts entries from across the globe, including the U.S., Canada, Australasia and EMEA. But we’re still in the running to receive an award for overall winner, so we need your help – by Tuesday, February 3 vote for Dell Boomi here: www.cloud-awards.com/poll-2014/ as The Cloud Awards Overall Winner.
Traditionally, customers have used enterprise-class, large-scale middleware to integrate applications across their enterprise. This approach is complex, hard-to-maintain and expensive, requiring highly skilled programmers to code and test each integration, which can take months or years to complete.
With Dell Boomi, customers can create, manage and monitor integrations across their environment, whether in the cloud or on-premises, and gain substantial productivity benefits. Customers can achieve faster time to value than competing solutions, with AtomSphere’s patented technology and single-instance, multi-tenant platform.
Today, thousands of customers now rely on Dell Boomi AtomSphere iPaaS to build, manage and deploy integrations for diverse integration scenarios—including cloud-to-cloud, cloud-to-on-premises, on-premises-to-on-premises, B2B, and real-time use cases—as well as web services, mobile, ETL and EDI environments.
Customers can eliminate hardware and software installation and maintenance and their associated costs with Dell Boomi AtomSphere integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS). As the only 100-percent cloud-based approach, and the only single-instance, AtomSphere’s multi-tenant iPaaS platform provides unique benefits:
- Patented Visual User Interface: Simplifies creation of cloud and on-premises application integrations and MDM.
- Patented Boomi Atom: Deploys integrations via a lightweight, dynamic runtime engine to support running integrations in the cloud or on-premises.
- Centralized Management: Lets users create, manage and monitor the status of all integrations from a single application.
- Boomi Suggest: Offers common mappings as new integrations are created, speeding the process of creating integrations and rapidly reducing time to value—and is the industry’s only crowdsourced suggestion wizard for data mapping.
- Boomi Resolve: Leverages crowdsourcing to provide resolution of common errors in minutes.
- Boomi Assure: Allows customers, through crowdsourced regression testing, to submit integrations to run against every AtomSphere release.
- Predictive Assistance: Analyzes customer integration metrics automatically, using a patented process to identify potential issues, so Boomi experts can proactively consult with customers to increase their success.
For Dell Boomi to come away as a winner reflects our ongoing commitment to our customers and to innovation in our integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS). Get more details about AtomSphere integration Platform as a Service (iPaas) and learn Data Management (MDM).