Dell EMC Ready Stack Certified Reference System and Program
Are you talking to your customers about data center modernization—including possible “DIY” or “Build Your Own” infrastructure approaches? At Dell EMC, our mission is to build partner profitability in that new segment of our converged go to market, while also enabling your customers to improve their business agility, competitive advantage and more.
That’s why Dell EMC has launched Ready Stack. Available exclusively from Dell EMC partners, this certified reference system helps partners to confidently and quickly build converged infrastructure solutions based on current and future Dell EMC best-of-breed technologies, with support for multiple hypervisors, bare metal and containers.
Ready Stack is a perfect option for organizations that prefer the flexibility to build full-stack systems themselves, or with assistance from their partners, rather than buy a turnkey CI or HCI system.
As new Dell EMC technologies become available across the stack, a growing library of Dell EMC-based converged content, including best-practice design and deployment guides, will help partners lower risk and simplify deployments backed by their own trusted professional services. Channel customers will gain even more assurance from having Dell EMC as their single source for all the best-in-class building blocks, including integrated support across the stack.
The Ready Stack reference architecture helps you confidently and quickly build converged infrastructure solutions while helping improve profitability and customer loyalty.
- Extend the data center modernization discussion. Go beyond a conversation about servers, storage or networking and engage customers with a solution that spans the entire stack comprising the modern data center, including virtualization, protection and management.
- Give customers the flexibility they’re after. While many customers will still prefer to buy a CI or HCI solution for turnkey outcomes and maximum agility, Dell EMC Ready Stack gives you a huge opportunity to build the infrastructure for your customers, giving them maximum flexibility—including any combination of Dell EMC storage and servers; a broad range of Dell EMC storage (e.g. Unity, SC Series, XtremIO, Isilon); Dell EMC PowerEdge servers; Dell EMC data protection; optional Dell EMC open networking; and even support for industry-leading hypervisor options (including VMware, Red Hat and Microsoft), bare metal deployments or containers.
- Deliver converged solutions faster. Speed your ability to build infrastructure stack solutions and sell your own incremental services—including deployment services as an accredited Dell EMC partner.
- Leverage Dell EMC best-of-breed technologies. Built on a validated, all-Dell EMC infrastructure stack, Ready Stack reference architectures are based on modern data center design tenets such as flash, scale-out, SW-defined, cloud-enabled, protection and trust.
- Get rewarded. Ready Stack rewards partners for positioning Dell EMC technologies in converged outcomes through incentives that increase as you incorporate more elements of the Dell EMC portfolio in your converged offering.