In the Global Partner Summit general session during Dell Technologies World 2019, Joyce Mullen, President, Dell EMC Global Channel, OEM & IoT, spoke of the joint success Dell Technologies and our partners have achieved together. “… Nothing is holding us back, and nothing is holding us down. We are … DEFYING GRAVITY!” And, just as our partners give all they have in order to realize a world without limits, so do the many individuals of Dell Technologies who work tirelessly to advance the organization and the Dell Technologies Partner Program.
We are honored to announce that CRN has named twenty-two Dell Technologies channel leaders to its prestigious Women of the Channel 2019 list. This list highlights “women whose channel expertise and vision are deserving of recognition.
The 2019 Dell EMC Women of the Channel are:
- Joyce Mullen, President, Global Channel, OEM & IoT
- Cheryl Cook, Senior Vice President, Global Partner Marketing
- Mary Catherine Wilson, Senior Director, Global Marketing
- Kristina Austin, Senior Director, Global Alliances and Cloud Service Provider Marketing
- Tamara Booth, Vice President, Alliances Service Providers and Industries Presales
- Diane Brode, Senior Director, Global Partner Marketing
- Natalie Crawford, National Account Manager, MDC for CDW
- Kelli Furrer, Vice President, Federal Channel and Alliances
- Maureen Gaumer, Senior Director, North America Channel Marketing
- Sarah Griffin, Director of GTM & Programs, Global Alliances
- Erica Lambert, Vice President, Global Services Sales for Channel, Alliances, and OEM
- Kimberly Lasseter, Senior Director, Global Partner Marketing
- Sarah Meyer, Director, Dell Channel VMware Sales & Go To Market
- Kathleen Meza, Director, Dell EMC Partner Program Strategy
- Brinda Robin, Senior Manager Dell Technologies IoT Program and Partnerships
- Isabelle Robert, Enterprise Channel Sales
- Patty Scire, Senior Director, NA Strategy and Programs
- Sarah Shields, Vice President, EMEA Enterprise Channel
- Cindy Spring, Director, Global Specialty Channels Strategy & Programs
- Shawn Trotter, Vice President, North America Channel Inside Sales
- Beth Villalpando, Director, NA National Solution Providers and Distribution Marketing
- Heather Wilcox, CSG Channel Field Marketing Director
CRN also recognized the following leaders from our larger Dell Technologies family: Michelle Pas, RSA Director of Channel Marketing & Global Programs; Teri Bruns, VMware Vice President – Global Partner Solutions; Kate Canestrari, VMware Senior Director, Americas Partner and Alliance Marketing; Laura Davis, VMware Sr. Director, Government, Education, Healthcare Partners; Anna Dorcey, VMware Vice President, Americas Marketing; Tara Fine, VMware Sr. Director, Canada Channels; Amy Flanagan, VMware Sr. Director, Chief of Staff, Channel Strategy & Execution for Americas; Jenni Flinders, VMware Global Channel Chief; Coleen Greco, VMware Director, North America Partner Marketing; Sandra Haan, VMware Sr. Director, Partner Marketing; Patti Lewis, VMware Senior Director, Americas Systems Integrators and Systems Outsourcers; Amber McGough, VMware Director, Service Provider Program Strategy; Annette Parker, VMware Director, National Partners; Sonal Patel, VMware Director, Worldwide Partner Sales & Activation, Role Design & Integration; Lisa Wight, VMware Head of Worldwide Distribution. Jennie Flinders was also named to the Power 100 list.
Power 100: The Most Powerful Women of the Channel
In addition, three of these leaders—Joyce Mullen, Cheryl Cook, and Mary Catherine Wilson—were also named to CRN’s Power 100. The Power 100 is an elite subset of the Women of the Channel; and represents “the most powerful women leaders across IT channel organizations.”
These women’s hard work and dedication enables Dell Technologies to be an industry leader and exceptional partner. We are proud of this group’s vision and leadership, and this recognition is well-deserved.
Congratulations to each of these women who are defying gravity!