I’m packing my bags as the National Association of Broadcasters Show (NAB Show 2013) in Las Vegas is about to get underway. For those who aren’t familiar with NAB, taking place April 8-11, it is the world's largest electronic media show with 90,000 attendees expected. NAB is the premier conference for digital media and entertainment brands interested in delivering content to new screens in new ways.
Dell Media & Entertainment is of course going to be part of the action at NAB. We’ll be demonstrating our brand new solution for broadcasters, studios and creative shops, including elements from Dell’s services, security, hardware and software offerings.
Dell will host multiple sessions from booth #SL9610, the StudioXperience booth sponsored by Intel, at NAB, many of which will be live-streamed worldwide:
Monday, April 8:
- 10:30 a.m. PST: Director Seth Worley and Producer Aharon Rabinowitz on how Red Giant, Dell and Adobe Help them Make High-Quality Films on a Budget (live-stream available)
- 2:30 p.m. PST: Dell's Kevin Walker will be leading a session on “What Metamorphosis means to Dell” (live-stream available)
- 6 p.m. PST: Dell and Red Giant’s Official NAB Press Conference (live-stream available)
Tuesday, April 9:
- 10:30 a.m. PST: Dell and Integrated Media Technologies (IMT) will unveil a new Dell solution we’ll be announcing that day. (live-stream available)
- 2:30 p.m. PST: Follow-up Dell presentation on our new solution. (live-stream available)
Wednesday, April 10:
- 10:30 a.m. PST: “Dell Precision Workstations for Video Editing, VFX and Other Content Creation” (live-stream available)
- 2:30 p.m. PST: Dell, Red Giant and Adobe on “Hollywood Caliber on a Hobbyist’s Budget” (live-stream available)
If you’ll be in Las Vegas at NAB, I encourage you to stop by the StudioXperience booth to join the sessions outlined above and learn about our new solution.
For those of you who won’t make it in person, I invite you to follow along and participate virtually via the Dell NAB livestream presentations from the StudioXperience booth. Additionally, you can follow along via Twitter with the #NABShow hashtag and by following @NABShow and @Dell and @DellOEM.