Todd Lieb is the Director of Strategy & Programs for Dell Technologies Select (DTS). Todd spends his time working with 90 of Dell Technologies largest customers and the DTS teams that support them on their Digital/Application, IT and Security Transformations. Todd helps to set overall IT strategy and provide insight and guidance on how to move from a traditional application and IT environment to a multi-cloud future state.
Todd meets with customers all over the world. Examples of topics he commonly discusses include:
• Infrastructure trends in Dell Technologies largest customers: What our largest customers are doing/deploying and why
• Infrastructure Strategy for Multi-Cloud: Private and Public clouds – Converged, Hyper-Converged and 3-Tier approaches
• Workload Perspective: Making decisions about what to run where and why
• Data Protection Strategy: Software Defined, Object Tiering, Protecting Platform 3, Protecting Public Cloud Workloads
• Cyber Resiliency: Strategy, reasons and approach including Cyber Recovery