At Dell Technologies there is nothing more important than our customers. So, we want to say a BIG thank you for once again helping us be recognized as a Customers’ Choice in the May 2021 Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer”: for Hyperconverged Infrastructure. Everyone at Dell Technologies is deeply proud to be recognized in this way, as we believe it represents our commitment to our customers to provide a world class HCI experience.
Gartner Peer Insights is a free peer review and ratings platform designed for enterprise IT decision makers. It recognizes the vendors that are the most highly rated by their customers through the Customers’ Choice Distinction. Ratings are based on user interest and adoption as well as overall satisfaction. To ensure fair evaluation, Gartner maintains rigorous criteria for recognizing vendors with a high customer satisfaction rate. For this distinction, a vendor must have a minimum of 20 published reviews in the last 18 months and meet or exceed the market average scores.
99 Peer Reviews (On the Wall)
- “VxRail has simplified my lifecycle management. I don’t have to compare drivers’ versions to ensure compatibility between hardware. It is literately a one click update. The solution is developed very well and the road map that is out there is incredible.” – Assistant Director IS, Healthcare (read full review)
- “VxRail was super easy to install, easy to manage and has been reliable ever since day one. It is easily scalable, and we have already added numerous additional nodes onto our environment as the business continues to grow. It has simplified a very complex IT infrastructure and has enabled a small IT team to put focus into other areas.” – IT Service Delivery Manager (read full review)
- “Everything was seamless from implementation to day to day management.” – IT Operations Manager (read full review)”
- “PowerFlex has been a flexible, stable and scalable storage solution within our HCI ecosystem. We use PowerFlex within our private cloud (OpenStack) and with our Kubernetes ecosystem.” Principal Platform Architect, Finance (read full review)
#1 in HCI
It is no surprise to our customers that Dell Technologies has been #1 in HCI Systems for 14 consecutive quarters.* Driven by our customers’ support and feedback, we have been able to deliver a dynamic and innovative HCI portfolio that covers an expanding and evolving range of use cases by providing:
- Independent scale of compute and storage within VMware environments or beyond
- Full automated lifecycle management for a consistent, exceptional operational experience
- Huge range of configuration options (millions) to address the broadest range of workloads
We look forward to continuing our partnership with you to deliver products and solutions that simplify IT and build upon the customer experience that has earned us this distinction!
Thank you again!
To all our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! These reviews inform our products, shape our services, and help define our customer journey. If you have a Dell Technologies story to share, we encourage you to join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and weigh in.
*IDC WW Quarterly Converged Systems Tracker, 2020Q4, March 18, 2021 – Vendor Revenue
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’ Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Peer Contributors May 2021