With today’s increasingly mobile workforce, the digital workspace you create is the glue that makes your company a team. That’s because whether they’re scattered though a building or around the world, it is IT’s job to keep them connected, facilitate communication and collaboration and make data as easily accessible as a thought. When this sharing is seamless, natural and easy, that’s when the magic happens.
The thing is, making that magic happen takes a broad base of technical and business knowledge paired with strategic and financial planning skills plus more than a little willingness to roll up one’s sleeves. It also takes a whole lot of connected workspace hardware, software and support service options in order to piece together precisely the right combination. Another must is years of experience in workforce solutions across countless projects. When all these elements are in place, you have exactly what you need to unify your team and unlock their full potential. What you have is a partnership with Dell Technologies.
Dell Technologies collaboration solutions enable companies to build and support a digital connected workplace.
Empower employees to work from home and be productive by enabling remote workforce and collaboration solutions.
Remote workforce and collaboration solutions enable employees to work from home and keep projects on track.
The key to successful workforce solutions is to focus less on technology and more on the needs of the people using it. This is especially true now that so many more employees work from home.
A successful digital workplace will offer workforce solutions that can drive a high level of engagement across the organization, including tools and applications for efficient communication and collaboration that are simple to manage.
Communication: Addressing the needs of both IT and the workforce, Dell Technologies can provide cost-effective and scalable workforce technologies that keep your remote employees connected and engaged, whether in the office or working from home.
Collaboration: Dell Technologies Consulting Services can help you migrate to Microsoft Office 365 to improve productivity and optimize your workers’ experiences.
Transform your workforce with minimal business disruption and reap the benefits of this powerful workforce innovation to foster collaboration in virtual workspaces.
Integration: With the rapid growth of powerful mobile devices, it is mandatory that your mobile workforce be able to manage workflows on any device, allowing your remote employees to complete their work over the cloud, from any location.
• Resistance to Change. Nothing motivates adoption like the latest devices with the newest features
• Bypassing Security. Automate protocols with innovations like proximity sensors that login the user as they approach
• Midnight Support Calls. Keep your remote employees productive around the clock with AI-enhanced Dell Support Services
• Lack of Collaboration. Let us help you speed ROI for Microsoft’s connected ecosystem with a structured approach to adoption
• Here We Grow Again. From strategic guidance to scalable technologies and hands-on support, we can help you keep pace with the right workforce solutions
• Not All User’s Needs are Equal. Ensure critical users always have the resources they need with our array of virtual desktop infrastructure solutions
• So Many Clouds. Streamline costs and operations with Dell’s multi-cloud platform
Dell Technologies Unified Workspace is an industry first. It’s the most comprehensive and fully integrated workforce solution for the rapid deployment and remote management and support of all end-point devices through the cloud with the highest levels of security.
• Factory Provisioned Hardware. Systems are sent directly to remote employees fully provisioned with VMware Workspace ONE. This hands-off approach to deployment can save IT as much as two hours per set up.
• Total Security. Dell SafeBIOS establishes a foundation of security within the device, guarding the layers below the OS. Trusted Access constantly monitors and validates the state of device, user, network and applications. Dell SafeData enables encryption at the endpoint. DellSafeGuard and Response, powered by VMware Carbon Black and Secureworks, provides comprehensive threat management.
• Unified Endpoint Management (UEM). You’ll be able to offer users full remote device and account management regardless of device, OS or application.
• Smarter, Faster Support. ProSupport Plus with SupportAssist accelerates resolution of hardware and software issues with insights aggregated from the device, application and user.
• PC as a Service. Combine hardware, software and financing into a complete workforce solution that allows you to predict and control costs over the entire PC lifecycle.
Dell EMC Quickstart Bundles for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) make it easy to deploy virtual remote desktops faster than ever. So now (as in right now) you can unleash your remote workforce to deliver next-level productivity with perfectly matched and pre-configured high-performance remote desktop technologies.
• Anywhere Access. Centralized management of streamlined resources from anywhere
• Any Threat. Remote workers securely access data within the firewall
• Always Ready. Critical users have ready access to all processing resources they need
• Always the Latest. Bundles include preconfigured leading-edge technologies like VxRail & vSAN Ready Nodes
New Dell Latitude family is designed to start up, charge and connect faster to improve your work productivity.
Dell EMC VDI edge to core to cloud VDI solutions empower your workforce and deliver secure, high-performance computing experiences.
Transform networking with Dell EMC SD-WAN Solution powered by VMware, a simple and powerful all-in-one solution.