With more remote employees to support than ever before, are you sure that your connected workspace capabilities are up to the lengthy to-do list? You need to recognize both technical requirements and human needs of your remote workers. You need to understand all the workforce innovations available to select, deploy, manage and support the right ones. You need to follow through with exceptional support to maximize investment returns. You need to create a workforce portal that keeps people, data, documents and tools connected and available at all times. You need to protect the company’s intellectual property as well as sensitive customer and employee information. You need to be strategic with budgets and planning to accomplish the most important workforce management goals. There’s a lot to do. Dell Technologies has the remote work solutions, services and experience to show you how.
• Personalization. Help remote employees work wherever, whenever and however they want by providing flexible remote office solutions that they can make their own.
• Thoroughness. Make sure they have everything they need to do their jobs… wireless headsets, printers, second monitors, etc.
• Convenience. Deliver factory configured laptops and desktops straight to their front doors.
• Connectivity. Keep remote employees connected to customers and each other with the latest communication and collaboration tools.
• Access. Give them a virtual workspace with easy access to files and data from any device.
• Performance. Remember that there is a direct correlation between network performance and employee productivity.
• Mobility. Inspire and enable remote employees with thin, light PCs that charge fast, run all day and are loaded with innovative features.
• Security. Remote employees view both malicious attacks and intrusive protocols as disruptions. Think of security as a tool to protect remote worker productivity to achieve a perfect balance.
Imagine how confident and competent you’d be if you had a decade of experience supporting more than 100,000 remote employees. When you partner with Dell Technologies, that’s exactly what you get. We’ve seen all the issues that arise with remote work solutions and have figured out exactly how to solve or avoid them altogether. We know all the insider tricks for saving time and money and accelerating ROI. We’ve deployed virtually every possible workforce solution, in every possible configuration, in every imaginable environment, and we know how to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of each. We’ve learned our lessons, honed our best practices and perfected our products with our own implementations and will use every bit of it to drive the success of yours by...
…keeping you ahead of emerging security threats and the latest remote work trends.
…showing you how to get the most out of remote desktop technologies.
…giving you access a comprehensive range of innovative products and services.
…using flexible financing and “as a service” solutions to make your transformations happen sooner than you think.
Bring cohesion to your management of widely scattered remote employees working on an array of devices. Dell Technologies Unified Workspace streamlines IT ops by enabling you to deploy, secure, manage and support end points via the cloud. It is the industry’s first comprehensive and fully integrated solution for chaotic BYOD environments.
• Unified Endpoint Management (UEM). Remotely manage and support remote employee devices and accounts regardless of the device, OS or application.
• Next-Level Support. ProSupport Plus with SupportAssist helps you to resolve hardware and software issues by aggregating insights collected from the device, application and user.
• Triple Security. Dell SafeBIOS: Security built into devices that protects the layers below the OS. Trusted Access: Continuous monitoring and validation of the device, user, network and applications. Dell SafeData: Encrypts data at the endpoint. DellSafeGuard and Response: Comprehensive threat management powered by VMware Carbon Black and Secureworks.
• PC as a Service. Hardware, software and financing bundled into a complete workforce solution that gives you control over costs for the entire PC lifecycle.
Empower employees to work from home and be productive by enabling remote workforce and collaboration solutions.
Dell Technologies Cloud is a hybrid cloud solution that simplifies operations and improves cloud economics through a consistent management experience.
Dell Technologies collaboration solutions enable companies to build and support a digital connected workplace.