As digital innovation continues to transform the workplace, savvy enterprises are focused on adopting solutions that will power the Future of Work. From reshaping supply chains and improving automation to delivering enhanced collaboration and user experiences for remote workers, Future of Work strategies deliver the agility, flexibility and resilience that organizations need to successfully navigate seismic changes in the workplace.
At Dell Technologies, we’ve been developing solutions for the Future of Work for more than a decade and well over half of our global team works remotely today. As you adopt the technologies, processes, and infrastructure to support the Future of Work, you can rely on our expertise and proven solutions to build a flexible digital workplace.
intelligence. And we’ll give you access to flexible financing and “as a service” solutions to make it all possible. Just imagine everything you’ll be able to accomplish with that much know-how and experience.
The digital workspace is a mission-critical essential for the Future of Work. A superior digital workspace enables workers to easily and securely access the applications and resources they need to do their jobs, no matter where they are or what device they are using. The quality of the workspace is key, enabling the productivity and connectivity that drive results while enhancing the user experience in ways that keep employees happy and motivated.
As they move to a digital workspace, many organizations are jettisoning a disjointed mix of point solutions in favor of an integrated digital platform that provides the essentials for the Future of Work.
• Seamless and hassle-free end-user experiences. Intelligent policy automation and supply chain innovation can streamline provisioning, management, security and support for digital workspaces.
• Support for any application on any device. The right remote work solutions must provide access to the legacy, mobile and SaaS-based applications that employees need for work from home, on the road, in the office or at hotdesking workstations.
• Optimized end-point security. The digital workspace must safeguard users and data by stopping threats, enabling reliable backups and protecting credentials.
• Connectivity for speed and high availability. A connected workspace with reliable, high-performance access to networks, applications and data centers is critical to the Future of Work.
• Streamlined cloud-based management. Cloud services are integral to Future-of-Work strategies, providing the ability to manage devices and workspaces more easily and to scale to meet the growing needs of the organization.
Dell Technologies offers a suite of remote work solutions designed to accelerate workplace transformation and your transition to the Future of Work.
• Leading-edge devices. From all-in-one workstations to business laptops and innovative monitors, we deliver the devices that enable workers to get the job done anytime, anywhere.
• Unified Workspace. Our industry-leading and comprehensive Unified Workspace simplifies deployment, security, management and support for devices and digital workspaces from the cloud. Employees get a seamless, hassle-free experience while IT is allowed to focus on other strategic priorities.
• Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI). Dell Technologies remote desktop solutions deliver high-performance applications and graphics in a reliable environment while streamlining IT resources and management.
• Endpoint security. Powered by VMware Carbon Black and Secureworks, our endpoint security solutions offer comprehensive threat management and data security features to block endpoint attacks, safeguard data and harden authentication credentials.
• Superior network performance. Dell EMC SD-WAN powered by VMware eliminates bottlenecks caused by increased remote employee traffic. This Dell solution relieves the strain on corporate and home networks while providing reliable, high-performance access to cloud services, data centers and SaaS-based applications.
• Simplified, flexible cloud management. Dell Technologies Cloud makes it easy to quickly deploy automated infrastructure on premises and to take advantage of a flexible management experience across hybrid cloud environments.
Dell PC as a Service (PCaaS) simplifies the day-to-day burden of PC lifecycle management that typically leaves IT departments with little time to focus on strategic priorities and innovation. This Dell service combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing in one comprehensive solution. With a single, predictable price per seat per month, Dell PCaaS lets you:
• Minimize the daily burden and cost of PC lifecycle management.
• Shorten refresh cycles and drive IT transformation.
• Achieve predictable budget planning.
• Reduce downtime and outages with proactive fault detection.
• Provide end-users with technology that’s tailored to their preferences and work style
We offer a portfolio of flexible payment options that make it easy to get and pay for the workforce innovation solutions you need. Our Payment Flexibility Program includes a variety of offers that take the pressure off your IT budget.
• 0% interest. Enjoy interest-free financing on data center infrastructure products and services for 24 or 36 months.
• 180-day deferrals. Defer payments for up to 180 days for data center infrastructure products, and up to 90 days for commercial laptops and desktops.
• 6-month terms. Support Future-of-Work initiatives with 6-, 9- or 12-month lease options on commercial workstations, desktops and laptops.
• 90-day partner relief. Qualified channel partners can improve cash flow management with extended 60- and 90-day invoice terms.
Payment solutions provided and serviced by Dell Financial Services L.L.C. or its affiliate or designee (“DFS”) for qualified customers. Offers may not be available or may vary in certain countries. Where available offers may be changed without notice and are subject to product availability, applicable law, credit approval, documentation provided by and acceptable to DFS and may be subject to minimum transaction size. Offers not available for personal, family or household use. Dell Technologies and the Dell Technologies logo are trademarks of Dell Inc. Restrictions and additional requirements may apply to transactions with governmental or public entities.
New Dell Latitude family is designed to start up, charge and connect faster to improve your work productivity.
Dell PC as a Service (PCaaS) simplifies PC lifecycle management by combining hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into one solution.
Empower employees to work from home and be productive by enabling remote workforce and collaboration solutions.