Telework is here to stay. The number of workers who telecommute has been rising steadily over the past decade and recent studies suggest that roughly 70% of the entire global workforce telecommutes at least one day a week. Powerful telework technologies are the key to enabling employees to work from home while staying productive and connected.
At Dell Technologies, we offer infrastructure and end-user solutions based on 10+ years of experience empowering our own employees to work remotely. With telework technologies and expertise from Dell, you can give your remote workers everything they need to successfully work from home, on the road or anywhere.
With more than half of our global team working remotely, we have developed keen insight into what makes telework technologies successful. To enable telework productivity and collaboration, you must:
• Empower employees with comprehensive technology. From all-in-one desktops and the fastest laptops to extra monitors for greater productivity and stereo headsets for clear communication, the quality of your telework technologies has a direct impact on the quality of work your remote workforce performs.
• Ensure manageability for IT teams. Telework requires IT teams to manage a growing array of end-user devices, more complex authentication and increased network traffic. The best telework technologies will minimize the burden on IT while keeping everything up-to-date, compliant and secure.
• Secure your data, applications and infrastructure. As your mobile workforce grows, data is being generated, used and stored in more places with more devices, creating new levels of vulnerability and risk. Your remote work solutions must help minimize risk by providing infrastructure and software with security built in.
Our telework technologies include all the equipment your employees need to get the job done from anywhere, anytime.
• State-of-the-art equipment. Secure, thin and light business laptops and 2-in-1 PCs help boost remote productivity. Professional monitors with vivid colors help increase multi-tasking and output. Headsets, keyboards, docs and other PC accessories streamline workloads for greater efficiency.
• Unified Workspace. We simplify the PC lifecycle environment with solutions for deploying, securing, managing and supporting the equipment the remote employee needs. We ship systems directly to employees, allowing them to hit the ground running and enabling IT to focus on other priorities.
• Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI). Dell Technologies VDI solutions deliver high-performance user experiences while enhancing security by centrally storing IP, apps and data in the data center. Our VDI and remote desktop solutions also streamline IT resources and management by enabling administrators to centrally manage images and applications.
Dell Technologies helps to simplify the way that IT teams provision, manage and pay for telecommuting solutions.
• Dell Technologies Cloud makes it easy to scale your data center to support your flexible workforce while keeping on-site resources to a minimum. Create a flexible management experience across all your clouds and rapidly deploy an on-premises, automated infrastructure.
• Dell EMC SD-WAN Solution powered by VMware modernizes WAN infrastructure by combining purpose-built networking appliances from Dell Technologies with SD-WAN software from VMware. The result is an all-in-one solution that enables you to improve availability, adapt to change, reduce cost and minimize management burden.
• Dell Technologies On Demand gives you more flexibility in how you consume IT infrastructure. Choose from a wide range of consumption models, payment solutions and services to deploy technology faster, lower the cost of storage and achieve significant gains in business operations.
• Dell PC as a Service (PCaaS) simplifies the day-to-day burden of PC lifecycle management by combining hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing in one comprehensive solution.
Telework technologies from Dell technologies offer built-in security, comprehensive threat management and data security features that free up IT security teams to focus on strategic priorities. Dell SafeGuard and Response, powered by VMware Carbon Black, provides next-generation antivirus protection with behavioral endpoint detection and response. VMware Carbon Black gives you the power to analyze endpoint activity, adapt security for emerging threats and automate security efforts across your technology stack. Continuously capture activity from every endpoint to uncover emerging attacks that other solutions miss.
Additional Dell security solutions for telework technologies include Dell SafeData, a solution for enabling smart and safe collaboration; Dell SafeBIOS, for mitigating the risk of BIOS tampering; and Dell SafeID for hardening security of authentication credentials.
Accelerate employees’ productivity and collaboration from home with Dell Work from Home Solutions.
Dell Technologies Unified Workspace enables companies to deploy, secure, manage and support devices from the cloud.