Let’s use digital transformation to forge a new path, create new opportunities and build resiliency that stands the test of time.
Dell Technologies is passionate about helping our customers undergo their digital evolution, which is why we invite you to attend this year’s Dell Technologies Forum. Now in a virtual format, we’ll explore how today’s technological innovations can set you up for long-term success.
Listen to John Roese, President & Chief Technology Officer, Dell Technologies discuss the importance of streamlining digital transformation and get insight into the ANZ perspective from Angela Fox, Senior Vice President & General Manager ANZ, Dell Technologies. We also invite you to hear from this year’s special guest speakers, Adam Goodes and Tayla Harris, as they share their personal stories and insights into overcoming adversity.
WIN PRIZES! Favourite Forum Merch Competition
To celebrate our first virtual Dell Technologies Forum, we’re running a competition on Twitter.
Entry is easy – simply take a photo of your favourite Dell Tech merchandise from previous Forum events. Upload the photo to Twitter with the hashtag #FaveForumMerch and tag @DellTechANZ.
The 7 most creative entries will win one of these prizes:
- Sydney Swans Jersey signed by Adam Goodes, valued at $120
- Official AFL football signed by Tayla Harris, valued at $200
- Tayla Harris signed book – ‘More Than A Kick’ valued at $20
- Alienware Headset, valued at $139
- Bose Frames, valued at $270
- Nespresso Vertuo Next coffee machine, valued at $270
- LG Soundbar, valued at $299
The 1st prize winner can pick their preferred prize, the 2nd prize winner can pick theirs from the remaining prizes, and so on.
Dell Technologies Forum will be held on Thursday, 19 November, so REGISTER NOW for this free online event.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry is open to all Australian residents who are 18 years and over and who fulfil the entry requirements. The directors, management and employees of the Promoter and their related companies and agencies, and the immediate families of the above listed persons, are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” means spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the above listed persons.
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or older. To enter, participants must submit a photo of their favourite Dell merchandise by commenting on a Dell Technologies competition post on Twitter (@DellTechANZ) or posting it on Twitter through their own account, using the hashtag #FaveForumMerch and tag @DellTechANZ. Participants may enter as many times as they like but there is only one prize per person allowed. This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant, owned by the entrant, and free of any claims including copyright or trademark claims, by other parties. Entries must not have been published previously, won prizes or awards in other competitions, or infringe any third-party rights. Entries become the property of The Promoter and may be used for media purposes. All winning entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the winners’ names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, incorrect or unintelligible entries will be deemed ineligible. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- The competition commences Thursday, 19 November 2020 at 9:00 (AEDT) and concludes at 17:00 (AEDT) on Thursday, 19 November 2020.
- The judging for all winners will take place from 09.00 (AEDT) onwards on 20 November 2020 at the Promoter’s premises. The seven most creative entries as judged by a panel of judges will be selected as the winners. Winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter email using the details provided in their entry within seven days of the prize draw. Winners names will be posted on Dell Technologies ANZ Twitter page (@DellTechANZ) by 30/11/20.
- The first place winner will have the opportunity to select their preferred prize from the list of seven, the second place winner will have the opportunity to select their preferred prize from the remaining six, the third place winner will have the opportunity to select their preferred prize from the remaining five, and so on.
- The prizes are: Sydney Swans Jersey signed by Adam Goodes valued at $120, official AFL football signed by Tayla Harris valued at $200, Tayla Harris signed book – ‘More Than A Kick’ valued at $20, Alienware Headset valued at $139, LG Soundbar valued at $299, Bose Frames valued at $270 and a Nespresso Vertuo Next coffee machine, valued at $270.
- The total prize pool is valued at $1,318 inclusive of GST and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variations in item values. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In the event that any prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value. Any taxes (other than GST, if any) that may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- If the prize remains unclaimed or the winners (for whatever reason) are not able to accept the prize, the Promote will re-award the prize to the next best entry as determined by the judges at their own discretion.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner. This clause does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which are not able to be excluded under applicable Australian consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
- The Promoter and their related companies and agencies shall not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any personal negligence) in connection with using any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter and its associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
- The Promoter collects personal information about participants to include participants in the promotion and, where appropriate, award the prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, participants that are winners cannot be awarded a prize. By participating in the promotion, each participant consents to the Promoter using, and disclosing their personal information to the promoter’s related entities, agencies and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the promotion, for the purpose of contacting the participant in relation to the promotion and promoting the winners. The participant provides this consent until such a time as they withdraw their consent by giving written notice to the Promoter.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
- The Promoter is Ovato Communications Pty Ltd, ABN 54 125 826 655, Level 4, 60 Union Street, Pyrmont, NSW 2009.