Dell EMC Configuration Services
Put PowerEdge Servers to work faster
It’s time to refresh with the latest technology, but when you’re deploying a large number of servers in a short amount of time, resources can get stretched thin, and let’s face it, consistency can suffer.
PowerEdge Configuration Services can help you deploy new servers quickly and efficiently. We configure them for you before shipping, right the first time and every time you order. From system settings for PowerEdge to services like custom asset tagging, reporting, system image, and card placement - we deliver your new PowerEdge servers with expert care, precision to your specifications, ready to deploy. Save time and money when you receive PowerEdge servers ready to deploy.
Server Configuration Services Key Benefits
- Save up to 1 hour 16 minutes per server during deployment*
- Scalable, repeatable, global with consistent results
- Easily choose the service combination to fit your needs time-after-time
PowerEdge Configuration Services
Put PowerEdge Servers to work fast
- Save time and money when you receive PowerEdge servers ready-to-deploy
- Scalable, repeatable, global with consistent results’
- Easily choose the service combination to fit your needs time-after-time.
Custom Rack Integration Services
Systems racked and ready to roll
- End-to-end project management
- Solution and rack layout engineering
- Physical integration and validation
- Logistics, deployment, and installation
Focus on business while we do the heavy lifting
- Three great choices for more complex deployments
- Onsite hardware installation
- Remote or Onsite software installation
- Project planning
- 30 days post deployment and more
Valuable resources, insights and server configuration information
A Principled Technologies report: Hands-on testing, Real-world results
Principled Technologies examines the amount of time spent per server when configuration and other pre-deployment activity is performed by in house administrators. Read the report “Reduce the hassle: Order servers with Dell EMC PowerEdge Configuration Services and free IT admins to focus on other tasks”
Pre-Configured Servers Reduce Time Onsite and Speed Deployment
Steve Seserman, Director, Dell Technologies Deployment Services, shares his thoughts about best practices in receiving servers ready-to-install.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite
Services designed to complement your business model whether you have an experienced IT staff or no staff at all. The right assistance to fit your evolving needs.